Wim could spread books and DVDs for free!

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Wim could spread books and DVDs for free!

Post by ChristophMessner »

Wim could spread his book "Files on JFK" and all his confession-DVD's and movie compilations for free among the people, the political educators, multiplyers, investigators, journalists, schools, universities, institutions, ... and add a note each: "Everybody is free to donate as much as he can ..."By this way, the truth would be spread much faster and Wim probably could afford that and in my experience most people are decent enough to donate.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Wim could spread books and DVDs for free!

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

All of the information on this website is also free.
MikeNarrett

Post by MikeNarrett »

I like this idea. I think it really could shut up anybody who might say hes only doing this for the money (although I believe he does this himself by making 2 videos for free on this site).
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

christopher i like that idea if i had faster internet and not dial up i'd watch that his videos.if the people who believe wim is doing this for the money they are just down right jealous of him at least he gives us real facts he's and not disinformation he's an awesome dude.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

saracarter766 wrote: if the people who believe wim is doing this for the money they are just down right jealous of him at least he gives us real facts he's and not disinformation he's an awesome dude. Well spoken, Sara, total approval! Yes, America and the World owes a lot to Wim Dankbaar, it's just a big pity that the time of adequate appreciation and thankfulness for this man has yet to come.