PENNYWORTHLESS

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Re: PENNYWORTHLESS

Post by John Beckham »

"DO NOT EVER QUESTION ANYTHING I SAY OR WRITE .I AM the LINK TO THIS FORUM..iF YOU WANT TO STAB ME IN THE BACK THEN i WILL TAKE ALL MY INFO OFF OF THIS FORUM, AND MOVE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE i AM APPRECIATED. aND ...."and what? anyway, why would you stay here if everyone is Dan? you think very highly of yourself. i'm all for everyone to speak their mind, but, i don't think it would hurt this forum at all to see all your paranoid posts go! hope you're a man of your word!
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

I think it would hurt if Paul would withdraw, cause he has posted many interesting and precious things and cause this forum should be open to any voice, which deals with the JFK-case including all ever thinkable political or moral implications. His recently addressed problem of how to detect and fight disinfo agents is of general interest and included therefore, too.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

he's conducting a "witch hunt". nothing more. naming people you know as real people as something other than what/who they are. baseless, paranoid and wreckless. dangerous and unfounded as history has shown (speaking of history repeating).
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i don't know about you people but i am tired of this paul pennyworths false accusations in fact i'm fed up with it and two seconds from leaving this board i can only take so much of this crap i'm sorry people but this kind of drama is taking it's toll on my interest in the JFK assassination and i'm tired of the false accusations. and paul pennyworth leave people alone and quit being so paranoid and for god's sake quit accusing people of being who they are not in fact just shut up about it and give it a rest. i am sara carter i am 32 years old and i live in west virginia i am a woman and i am married now shut up and quit being so paranoid and leave people alone and give the false accusations a rest already. so just shut up and move on seriously your just being annoying. and no disrespect mr pennyworth but you don't see us falsely accusing you of being someone your not do you? no and no one has to prove who they are to you so give it a rest and leave us alone.your making it so that i wanna leave the board i don't want to do that cause i enjoy talking to people on here but i get fed up with your crap and paranoid thoughts.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

but, is it not true Sara, that you were seen in the company of the devil by one Mr. Pennyworth?
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

what do you mean john beckham? and i hope to god that was a joke if it was'nt i'm not amused it's bad enough mr pennyworth falsely accuses me which is making me not want to come back here so i hope it was a joke if not it's not funny john.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

lol! it was a joke about "witch hunting".
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

just disregard the comment above john thank you.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

when someone can point a finger at someone, with no just cause, evidence other than your belief. try to convince others, who in turn follow blindly, that you're something other than what you are. it's wrong and damaging. Dan
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i sincerely apologize for jumping onto you john beckham i am so sorry dude but mr pennyworth makes me so mad i really do apologize mr beckham.