PENNYWORTHLESS

JFK Assassination
saracarter766

Re: PENNYWORTHLESS

Post by saracarter766 »

you have lost all my respect mr pennyworth you are a very hateful and paranoid person. i don't know who the hell you think you are to be making false accusations i have done nothng to you and you attack me.people i'm sorry but i have had enough for those i have talked to here you can reach me on aim or yahoo cause i can't take this bs anymore.
MikeNarrett

Post by MikeNarrett »

Pennyworth is the same guy who got me banned from the forum for no reason. This could all be quickly solved with an IP scan of all the so called "multiple personalities" to see if they are indeed the same person.
MikeNarrett

Post by MikeNarrett »

Can I be the first to say that people like Pennyworth are the reason that other people see conspiracy theorists in a bad light. They think of us all as crazy and paranoid.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

i'm sure Bob can check the IP on Sara, Mr John Snow and others including myself. i believe Oswald shot, but not convinced he was alone. so, i don't share those thoughts here. i only came to defend myself from PP's hinting i'm someone i'm not.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Let's all just take a deep breath, and relax. Let's move on to why there is a forum here in the first place. To discuss the JFK assassination and related material. Not to infight amongst ourselves. Again, I've been down that road before. It serves NO purpose.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Bob, then tell that to PP, who started this...
Bob

Post by Bob »

I believe I just did.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Bob wrote:Let's all just take a deep breath, and relax. Let's move on to why there is a forum here in the first place. To discuss the JFK assassination and related material. Not to infight amongst ourselves. Again, I've been down that road before. It serves NO purpose.bob that is exactly what i am gonna do take a deep breath and relax and i'm moving on and i could not agree with you more.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:Bob wrote:Let's all just take a deep breath, and relax. Let's move on to why there is a forum here in the first place. To discuss the JFK assassination and related material. Not to infight amongst ourselves. Again, I've been down that road before. It serves NO purpose.bob that is exactly what i am gonna do take a deep breath and relax and i'm moving on and i could not agree with you more. That's very well said, and, Sara, please don't leave because of one voice on here. After all, there's still me and Bob and Jsnow and everyone else here too. Who's going to laugh at my stupid jokes if you leave?
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

PP....the only thing I've EVER emailed you about was to end this and bury the hatchet...and for your info 915 is my birthday....now get over it and let's move on!