PENNYWORTHLESS

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: PENNYWORTHLESS

Post by ChristophMessner »

Let's talk less about ourselves and other forum members, but more about how more progress in the enlightenment of the JFK-murder-case can be achieved.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

has anyone noticed how this string of clowns follow each other like they are somehow attached?saracarter knows my e-mail address before it was hacked up.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Sara! my other email('cause i'm talking to myself)! how dare you hack Mr. PP's mail!
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

John Beckham that have better been a joke and i mean it cause if it was'nt a joke i am not amused. and mr pennyworth i do not nor have i ever known your e-mail address is or was you dear sir are a paranoid hateful person who has nothing better to do then to falsely accuse innocent people who have done nothing to you. you dear sir need to get a life and get some psychiatric help for your paranoid thoughts and tendencies in other words you can kiss my ass mr pennyworth and you can take your false accusations and you can take that judgemental finger and shove it where the sun don't shine for all i care.i'm sorry people but i can no longer take this paranoid bs coming from mr pennyworths mouth i have enjoyed talking to those who have been kind,respectful,and friendly to me.it was really nice to talk to the following who has been kind enough to defend and stand up for me.Pasquale DifabrizoBobChristopher MessnerRobin Unger FrenchyChad DuncanWimi really appreciate those who have stood up and defended me that really means alot to me. i just get tired of false accusations being thrown at me and i have had my fill of mr pennyworths paranoia. i wish all of you the very best and maybe someday some of you JFK buffs and will cross paths again someday. it is apparent that mr pennyworth is not gonna let up on his stupidity and paranoia. and mr pennyworth you can point that paranoid finger til the cows come home but i will protest my innocence to the very end just like i have been doing ever since you started all this trouble and drama seriously get a life loser.i am a honest,sincere,and a law abiding citizen who is being attacked for no good reason cause this idiot pennyworth is so darn paranoid that it's not even funny. i have never done anything wrong i have not committed any crime nor have i done anything to be sorry for or be ashamed of i'll stick to my guns and stick to my beliefs. and i do not feel guilty because i have never done anything wrong so mr pennyworth you can kiss my ass you are the most paranoid person i have had the misfortune of coming acrossed the internet.i am innocent and that's all there is to say end of story. all the best to my fellow JFK buffs and have a nice day.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Sara, i guess my humor escapes you. just ignore Mr.PP. i'm just toying with him out of boredom. if he'd shut up about me, i'd quit. he doesn't bother me, but i don't like witch hunts. have a smoke and a pancake, relax.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Please see my recent post about sniping. This ALL ends today. No ifs, ands or buts. This goes for EVERYONE. In my opinion, we have an excellent forum now, and the newer members have added to the already talented crew of researchers. We need to focus on the reason for this forum. That is the JFK assassination and related material. Does that mean we can't have fun once in awhile? Of course we can. yes...that includes Shamwow. But the personality issues have to stop NOW! NO ONE is excluded, including myself. Again, if you have an issue with someone, or some people, let Wim know via PM and he and his technical crew can check out IP addresses etc. But the calling out of people has to stop. All that does is cloud the real reason for this forum. I've been down this road before. All this does is take us off message.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bob wrote: All this does is take us off message. Exactly!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:Please see my recent post about sniping. This ALL ends today. No ifs, ands or buts. This goes for EVERYONE. In my opinion, we have an excellent forum now, and the newer members have added to the already talented crew of researchers. We need to focus on the reason for this forum. That is the JFK assassination and related material. Does that mean we can't have fun once in awhile? Of course we can. yes...that includes Shamwow. But the personality issues have to stop NOW! NO ONE is excluded, including myself. Again, if you have an issue with someone, or some people, let Wim know via PM and he and his technical crew can check out IP addresses etc. But the calling out of people has to stop. All that does is cloud the real reason for this forum. I've been down this road before. All this does is take us off message.AMEN!!! We need to stop the negative stuff here. ...and I'm glad you gave a little room for the old SlapChop, Snuggie, or Shamwow reference here and there!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Bob wrote:Please see my recent post about sniping. This ALL ends today. No ifs, ands or buts. This goes for EVERYONE. In my opinion, we have an excellent forum now, and the newer members have added to the already talented crew of researchers. We need to focus on the reason for this forum. That is the JFK assassination and related material. Does that mean we can't have fun once in awhile? Of course we can. yes...that includes Shamwow. But the personality issues have to stop NOW! NO ONE is excluded, including myself. Again, if you have an issue with someone, or some people, let Wim know via PM and he and his technical crew can check out IP addresses etc. But the calling out of people has to stop. All that does is cloud the real reason for this forum. I've been down this road before. All this does is take us off message.AMEN!!! We need to stop the negative stuff here. ...and I'm glad you gave a little room for the old SlapChop, Snuggie, or Shamwow reference here and there! Yes indeed Pasquale. Let's stay on message, but also have a little fun once in awhile. Let's also not forget about SnugWow...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zoyp-O5lu2EThe dipstick ad was hillarious as well.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

I stated a few months ago that I would be in income tax season and would not be real active until April. I did not even realize that I had been made a moderator because my only posts were due to emails I received on blogs that I had posted on earlier. I never browsed this site to discover the other facts, treasures and blunders.I discovered something a few years back during what I refer to was my spiritual awakening. Each one of us are responsible for our own feelings, emotions and reactions. If someone says something about you, it does not bother you unless you allow it to bother you. We are all one big extended family of truth seekers that are drawn together on this site for various reasons and motives. How can each of us really be offended by what someone said about us that has never met or even knows us. In that respect it is no different than bad feedback from a perfect stranger. Something should only bother you if you truly care about what that person really thinks of you. If someone speaks bad about you ignore it and do not give it energy. By doing that you will let it die, by fighting, you bring it to life. People will judge you by the culmination of your posts and inputs, not by the word of others.Now, please, kids, play together nicely....OK?Namaste'