PENNYWORTHLESS

JFK Assassination
saracarter766

Re: PENNYWORTHLESS

Post by saracarter766 »

mr jeffers i could'nt have said it better myself.
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

Yeah!! What she said!
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

what really gets under my skin is that i have to resort to going back to the jfk lancer board cause of paul and christopher thanks alot you two and at any rate i've told wim to terminate my membership here i don't even like it there but at least i can go over discuss about jfk and i can go over there for some peace. i'm gonna miss talking to the following Wim Bob JsnowFrenchyKatisha Pasqualedo you know just how annoying the jfk lancer board is ?however i apologize for talking about myself so much i do sincerely apologize.this is my last post here and i wish everyone the best here.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Sara, you always can discuss JFK-related and related political stuff here, nobody forces you away. It just should be about things and NOT your personal relationship inclinations. If you want to express an appreciation for a person, because of political relevant behavior patterns, that's ok, but you should also value other opinions and ways of expression of appreciation or inclination. I for example do not make my appreciation for a political opinion or argument in a theory dependent on my personal incliniation to somebody. I show appreciation by showing that the value of somebody's standpoint is NOT dependant on whether I deign to like him or her. Can you understand that? That is just my political position and has nothing to do with you personally. Maybe if I would know you personally we could like each other very much, who knows, but this does not matter here in my opinion. If you can't take any false accusation by a forum member I can assure you that every other forum member is very well capable by him/herself to check all your posts and see inasmuch these accusations are false. It is self-evident. You probably should be a little more self-certain. Chris
Bob

Post by Bob »

Okay...again...I appreciate the opinions of everyone regarding this. But it is time to move on.