Dan

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Dan

Post by Bob »

John Snow...nice rendition of Back in the U.S.S.R. Thanks again everyone for the nice karma regarding my dad. Speaking of karma...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP3wT5lpa4
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

WEll after reading Bobs explaination on this Dan character I understand just what a demon seed he was or is, and it explains others defense against him. What I will never understand is why people after this many years would defend either the Bush family or anyone involved in crime when its really irrelevant - no one will ever be prosecuted or further punished cause they are either dead or already incarcerated for something else and the legacies are open to interpretation for all to judge. My only interest in this other than I find it fascinating is to give my now 71 year old uncle any info I can because he was there just feet from Kennedy as he started to absorb schrapnel. And in his poor old dimwitted brain he thinks or believes the government accounts but that is only because he is the type that really never could think for himself or be anything but a follower. Its taken me 20 years but ive at least put doubt into his head which is a major accomplishment.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

saracarter766 wrote:well talk to you guys later i don't feel all that good just feeling a little down. I hope you will feel better soon, Sara. Chad Duncan wrote: ... but ive at least put doubt into his head which is a major accomplishment. Well done, Chad, well done!
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Chad Duncan wrote:WEll after reading Bobs explaination on this Dan character I understand just what a demon seed he was or is, and it explains others defense against him. What I will never understand is why people after this many years would defend either the Bush family or anyone involved in crime when its really irrelevant - no one will ever be prosecuted or further punished cause they are either dead or already incarcerated for something else and the legacies are open to interpretation for all to judge. My only interest in this other than I find it fascinating is to give my now 71 year old uncle any info I can because he was there just feet from Kennedy as he started to absorb schrapnel. And in his poor old dimwitted brain he thinks or believes the government accounts but that is only because he is the type that really never could think for himself or be anything but a follower. Its taken me 20 years but ive at least put doubt into his head which is a major accomplishment. Thank you for sharing this Chad Its nice to be right