My Debate On JFK On The Mythbusters Forum - OMFG!!!!!

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

My Debate On JFK On The Mythbusters Forum - OMFG!!!!!

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

In another posting somewhere on the forum, I said that I was going to e-mail Mythbusters and actually suggest that they put a crash test dummy in the back of a limo or something and leaning forward slightly like JFK was at the time of the head shot. I then suggested that they test the "myth" that his head could have been thrown back and to the left by a shot from the TSBD or if it would be thrown back and to the left by a shot from the right front. Almost immediately, I became tangled in a debate with one of the forum members there. See the link below to actually read the debate. I have a headache now, and you'll see why. Among the things he said to support his Oswald-did-it-alone theory was this! Are you ready? He said that "tests" were done and proved that Oswald could have done the shooting. I asked him to tell me what "tests" he was referring to because none of the tests I know of proved a thing. He couldn't answer me. Then I reminded him of the test they did with the actual Oswald rifle and that metal shims had to be inserted to properly position the scope because the scope was misaligned. This means that the test of the Oswald rifle where they had to insert metal shims was not an accurate test because they had to ALTER the rifle. He actually said this in response. Turned out that mis-alignment gave nearly the correct lead for a moving vehicle. So, apparently, according to that fine sample of the human gene pool, he's claimed that Oswald's scope being misaligned actually HELPED Oswald hit his target? Is he kidding? Then he said that I would know that if I knew anything about firearms. I know plenty about firearms to know that if your scope is misaligned, you're probably not going to hit what you're aiming at unless you ACCIDENTALLY hit what you're aiming at! THEN, he said that he wasn't as well-read on the subject because he's not "obsessed" with the subject, to which I replied that a person doesn't have to be "obsessed" with something to be well-read on it. What I wanted to tell him was something much different, but thank God good taste prevailed. Of course, he said that the acoustic evidence done by the House Select Committee on Assassinations was WRONG, and he said that JFK's head went back and to the left because of a neuromuscular reaction, and blah, blah, blah. He was arrogant towards me, and he thinks that he's more informed because he reads the MacAdams website!!!! Now I have a headache! I'm having some ice cream, and then I'm going to sit on the couch and pet my doggy!!!! Below is the link to the Mythbusters forum debate that I just had with that other forum member. You guys might get a laugh out of it. The person I debated was called something like "Master-Sergeant." I don't know about him being a master sergeant, but he certainly was a master debater! HA! For the record, I only registered with their forum tonight in order to submit the idea to them. Apparently I'm a "senior member" now after my discussion with the master "sergeant" de-bator. LMAO http://community.discovery.com/eve/foru ... 586001/p/2
turtleman

Re: My Debate On JFK On The Mythbusters Forum - OMFG!!!!!

Post by turtleman »

After reading that thread I can see why you have a headache Pasquale. Master Sergeant sings right off the typical debunker's sheet. You took him to task and apparently he had enough and called it a night. My guess is they might consider a segment testing such a shot. Lobbying hard by starting some controversy certainly might spark some interest. I say carry on!
AnthonyAthletic

Post by AnthonyAthletic »

LOLThere's none so blind as those who don't hear Patrizio, you need to delete your account to that site now as chat like that will leave you needing more than Ice Cream LOLMind you, with the headshot I can see where they are going. Did you ever see the Penn & Teller rehash of the fatal headshot ie a large watermelon wrapped in a wadding of cling film. The big guy shot it with a Mannlicher from the back and the melon went 'backwards'. Proving that impact direction doesn't matter in relation to where momentum throws an object.Obivious Penn & Teller are 'single theorists'.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pasquale, very good of you, to confront such mythpromoters like "MasterSeargant" with logic and proof relentlessly! Chris
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Thanks Christoph and the rest of you. For the record, as soon as I tried to post a reply mentioning James Files, my post couldn't be displayed because there were certain "trigger" words. I first tried posting a link to this website for other readers to research the subject from other than the MacAdams site. That post was blocked for "review" because of "trigger words." Thinking that the "trigger words" was the website information, I simply tried to post another reply simply mentioning James Files, and that was blocked as well. I then posted a standard generic reply encouraging other readers of the forum to do their own research, and that post was displayed. Interesting, eh? It seems that "James Files" might be a "trigger word" on that forum that will prevent your posting from being displayed. I'm totally serious here.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pasquale, that's really a big warning signal, that "the system" is working towards the total internet control by authoritarian state and we have to use all our inventiveness to conquer that. If it is banning of trigger words, maybe one easily can trick that be inserting a letter like "James E.Files". If it is about disinfo campaignes, maybe relentless confronting with the truth is the best weapon against. If it is identity theft, maybe some basic knowledge about IP disguise and proxies and mirroring can help and the correspondance with young computer guys who are capable of counter-hacking. unfortunately my brain is too old for that. Chris
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ChristophMessner wrote:Pasquale, that's really a big warning signal, that "the system" is working towards the total internet control by authoritarian state and we have to use all our inventiveness to conquer that. If it is banning of trigger words, maybe one easily can trick that be inserting a letter like "James E.Files". If it is about disinfo campaignes, maybe relentless confronting with the truth is the best weapon against. If it is identity theft, maybe some basic knowledge about IP disguise and proxies and mirroring can help and the correspondance with young computer guys who are capable of counter-hacking. unfortunately my brain is too old for that. ChrisMy brain is a little old for that advanced computer stuff too. I'm STILL debating on that forum. They haven't successfully refuted anything that I've said...at least nothing substantial anyway. It's funny. They just keep coming form different angles.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:In another posting somewhere on the forum, I said that I was going to e-mail Mythbusters and actually suggest that they put a crash test dummy in the back of a limo or something and leaning forward slightly like JFK was at the time of the head shot. I then suggested that they test the "myth" that his head could have been thrown back and to the left by a shot from the TSBD or if it would be thrown back and to the left by a shot from the right front. Almost immediately, I became tangled in a debate with one of the forum members there. See the link below to actually read the debate. I have a headache now, and you'll see why. Among the things he said to support his Oswald-did-it-alone theory was this! Are you ready? He said that "tests" were done and proved that Oswald could have done the shooting. I asked him to tell me what "tests" he was referring to because none of the tests I know of proved a thing. He couldn't answer me. Then I reminded him of the test they did with the actual Oswald rifle and that metal shims had to be inserted to properly position the scope because the scope was misaligned. This means that the test of the Oswald rifle where they had to insert metal shims was not an accurate test because they had to ALTER the rifle. He actually said this in response. Turned out that mis-alignment gave nearly the correct lead for a moving vehicle. So, apparently, according to that fine sample of the human gene pool, he's claimed that Oswald's scope being misaligned actually HELPED Oswald hit his target? Is he kidding? Then he said that I would know that if I knew anything about firearms. I know plenty about firearms to know that if your scope is misaligned, you're probably not going to hit what you're aiming at unless you ACCIDENTALLY hit what you're aiming at! THEN, he said that he wasn't as well-read on the subject because he's not "obsessed" with the subject, to which I replied that a person doesn't have to be "obsessed" with something to be well-read on it. What I wanted to tell him was something much different, but thank God good taste prevailed. Of course, he said that the acoustic evidence done by the House Select Committee on Assassinations was WRONG, and he said that JFK's head went back and to the left because of a neuromuscular reaction, and blah, blah, blah. He was arrogant towards me, and he thinks that he's more informed because he reads the MacAdams website!!!! Now I have a headache! I'm having some ice cream, and then I'm going to sit on the couch and pet my doggy!!!! Below is the link to the Mythbusters forum debate that I just had with that other forum member. You guys might get a laugh out of it. The person I debated was called something like "Master-Sergeant." I don't know about him being a master sergeant, but he certainly was a master debater! HA! For the record, I only registered with their forum tonight in order to submit the idea to them. Apparently I'm a "senior member" now after my discussion with the master "sergeant" de-bator. LMAO http://community.discovery.com/eve/foru ... 01/p/2that is exactly why i never watch docs on JFK on discovery or history channels anymore it's just the same old bs and just another way to throw people off i wish someone would to try to find some new evidence and stuff lol. if nothing else the internet is a very great tool to search for all things related to the JFK assassination.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

saracarter766 wrote:that is exactly why i never watch docs on JFK on discovery or history channels anymore it's just the same old bs and just another way to throw people off i wish someone would to try to find some new evidence and stuff lol. if nothing else the internet is a very great tool to search for all things related to the JFK assassination. I agree. Did you click on the Mythbusters forum link and take a look at the debate? I had ALL these people coming at me, and NOBODY would help at all. They were ARROGANT and INSULTING. They called me nuts, and then said that I wasn't much of a private investigator because I obviously don't know how to analyze information, and blah, blah, blah.What a bunch of A-holes! Seriously.....Screw them. I even posted links to the Dale Myers computer animation critique for them. Someone said to me there to provide one piece of evidence that the McAdams site was full of crap. I replied, after looking at the McAdams site for about 2 minutes. I found McAdams referencing Dale Myers and his computer "simulations." Then I replied with that and the Dale Myers critique page that I've posted here. After supposedly reading the critique of Dale Myers' work, they STILL said that Dale Myers' work was legit. I don't think they read a thing. I don't even think they even looked at it. They're arrogant, stubborn, insulting, a-holes! Seriously.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

they still think dale myers work is legit? *cough bs cough*