The sniping stops today

JFK Assassination
Bob

The sniping stops today

Post by Bob »

As a moderator, I have tried to get my point across in a very subtle way about the rhetoric that has been recently displayed in the forum. But the sniping has to stop. And that goes for EVERYONE. We can debate and argue, but not about each others personalities, whoever the person might be. This forum was established to talk about the JFK assassination and other related material. We have to stop getting personal...ALL of us. If you have a valid issue with someone, or their true identity...let WIm know via a PM. He and his technical team can explore IP addresses etc. I've tried to be patient with this stuff, but today is the day this stops.
John Beckham

Re: The sniping stops today

Post by John Beckham »

thank you Bob. and best wishes to all!
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Good, necessary and overdue step, Bob.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

I agree with you Bob, getting personal is childish and disruptive....were here to help each other with research, so lets get on with each folks.Dave
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Amen!Speaking of personal attacks, have you seen the names I've been called on the Mythbusters forum about JFK?I've already reported one member there.So far, I've been called a "nut," a "blowhard," and a "troll." I've posted links to YouTube clips on that forum with SEVERAL witnesses either describing a knoll shooter or describing the large exit wound at the back of the head, and they're still telling me that I'm crazy and that ALL evidence points to Oswald. The latest thing someone told me on that forum was that in cases where a president gets murdered, the FEDERAL government takes over jurisdiction and not the state. I told them to show me the federal law that says so. I'm also so far getting NO assistance from ANYBODY else on that forum. I'm single-handedly debating several people about it who are ALL coming down on me, and I'm STILL holding my own. Here's the link. http://community.discovery.com/eve/foru ... 8219586001
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

you really were holding your own on there pasquale i only read 2 maybe 3 pages and i was impressed how you pw'ned them great job pasquale those people are truly a load of laughs and there truly a load of crap nice job pasquale .
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Pasquale....if they were told about James Files from Tom Brokaw,they'd beleive it.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Sara, you speak out of my heart! Pasquale, very well done! Let's additionally not forget to think about how to reach not only the theoretical debaters, but the active representatives of the people and other columns of society. Chris
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Jsnow915 wrote:Pasquale....if they were told about James Files from Tom Brokaw,they'd beleive it.i could'nt have said it better myself lol. if dan rather told them the sky was falling they'd believe it lol.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:you really were holding your own on there pasquale i only read 2 maybe 3 pages and i was impressed how you pw'ned them great job pasquale those people are truly a load of laughs and there truly a load of crap nice job pasquale . Thank you!