you are being seriously mislead

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Re: you are being seriously mislead

Post by Jsnow915 »

I will say,John is a smart and reasonable guy from my experiences talking with him...he has a right to his opinion like we all do...I'd like to hear what he has to say and who knows it could open some new doors or close some...let's see.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:I will say,John is a smart and reasonable guy from my experiences talking with him...he has a right to his opinion like we all do...I'd like to hear what he has to say and who knows it could open some new doors or close some...let's see.I never doubted his intelligence, and he's always been nice to me. We can also all have an opinion, but to just make a statement like that (on a forum) and then not explain isn't cool. It is, as John himself said, "all talk." What's he affraid of? That he's going to be ganged up on? I've been ganged-up on in that other forum on Mythbusters, and I'm STILL holding my own. They have their opinions, and so do I. So, all we have from him regarding his latest topic that he started is that we are being misled. We originally had a problem because he was defending Gary Mack's position on the assassination. You remember what Mack said to Wim, "It's a theory that the Warren Commission was wrong." WTF?With regard to most legit JFK assassination forums, we agree that there were more shooters and that the WC was a cover-up and fantasy. (The WC was not a court of law where rules had to be followed regarding evidence, etc.) The only place that we differ with some other JFK assassiontion forums is that most of us here happen to be going with the notion that Files did it. That's it. We're not just believing Files because he said so. What Files said happens to be corroborated by other witnesses as well as photographic evidence. The acoustic evidence also corroborates what Files said about where he shot from. It was found that the acoustic evidence indicated a shot from the front in the exact spot that Files said he was. I only just found this out a couple of months ago when I realized it by looking at picture indicating where the HSCA placed the shot from the front (It's much to the left of where Badgeman is and next to the tree.) Now, for John to just come out and say that we are being misled is his opinion too. What is the basis of his comments? Here's a better question. What's his take on the JFK assassination? Does John think that Oswald did it alone too? Does he expect someone like me (or others like me) who have been reading and researching the JFK assassination for decades to just accept that Oswald did it alone? What does he mean by us being misled? I can tell you that one of the aspects of my job as a professional investigator is interviewing people and taking their recorded statements. I've been doing it for years. My opinion, after looking at the interviews of witnesses like Plumlee, Holt, Files, Marvin, and others, is that they are telling the truth. Then again, that's just my opinion, right? I wish he would explain his comments. It's only fair. If he doesn't explain his comments, then, as he said himself, it's "all talk."
Bob

Post by Bob »

I like John, and will give him a chance to explain his statement. But as I have said MANY times, this website has a TON of great information, whether one believes the Files story or not. I also think our forum members are very diverse. Some agree about Files, others do not. The same goes with Chauncy Holt. It makes for good discussion. However, John coming out and saying something like that, plus titling a thread like that is like going to a party and telling everyone that will listen that there isn't enough beer or food, and the music sucks. This is the ONLY JFK assassination forum I am a part of. Have I checked out other sites? Yes, of course. The jfkassassination forum is okay, in fact we have seen others from that forum like Robin join this one. There are other sites like McAdams which to me is a pure disinformation site. But I never would proclaim anything like that to the general forum. To each...their own. I happen to like this forum and this website. And as I have said quite often lately, the forum has grown with some excellent new membership in the past few months. I know that will continue.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

first off thanks Pasquale for making me realise that the WC wasn't a court of law(even tho I knew it...I had to be reminded)..I look at other forums and think some of these guys must be retired to put this much time into it...some valid points are interesting and open up your mind to a different way of thinking...like me,I have a hard time with Holt...don't know why,but I'm not convinced...Files I beleive...I think some peoples thoughts are expecting to find someone famous doing the shooting and a quick and easy answer of who it was...thats what the WC did....which I never beleived Oswald was the shooter....I read on another forum about David Philips...its another thought,but Philips may have possibly been set up to do this also...he might have lined up Oswald as the patsy...but was he behind it or like Files...just following orders.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:first off thanks Pasquale for making me realise that the WC wasn't a court of law(even tho I knew it...I had to be reminded)..I look at other forums and think some of these guys must be retired to put this much time into it...some valid points are interesting and open up your mind to a different way of thinking...like me,I have a hard time with Holt...don't know why,but I'm not convinced...Files I beleive...I think some peoples thoughts are expecting to find someone famous doing the shooting and a quick and easy answer of who it was...thats what the WC did....which I never beleived Oswald was the shooter....I read on another forum about David Philips...its another thought,but Philips may have possibly been set up to do this also...he might have lined up Oswald as the patsy...but was he behind it or like Files...just following orders.I've often speculated about Phillips as well. It's all very layered because that's how they want it. Many layers with lots of roads leading to other places that get people off the mark.The idea that Holt is not telling the truth. Of course it's possible. I can't fault you for not buying his story either. I still have to read "Interview with History," and I'll come back with more stuff from there. Oh...and Family of Secrets too! LOL
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

I had a guy that bought some turtles from me years back send me a copy of the Files confession on disc. He was retired M.I. and sent me material by William Cooper too. I find Files credible largely because the guy didn't want to know any more than he needed to know to do a job. I bet he really didn't know jack about the JFK assassination other than naming players he saw there and what he may have overheard. I don't think he has a particularly curious mind like those of us on this forum. Career criminals can mellow with age and while I doubt James has any remorse or regret he has come to grip with the enormity of what he did that day. I find it amazing he has stayed alive. If James is lying he knows too many details and the way he tells his story fits a character of his profile. I believe him and my kids do too. I have a client who bought a turtle from me last month that is a corrections officer at Stateville. He sees James every day at work he told me. He believes him too. As to whether any revelations will ever appear to blow the lid off this case; I doubt it. I think congressional investigation regarding JFK are over. The Republicans don't want to touch it of course. And the Dems seem to be complicit not wanting to stir any controversy. Because if something like this was ever truly dragged to the surface more skeletons would surely appear and that would be too much for the average Joe to come to grips with. UFO's, staged wars, and CIA drug smuggling to name a few. And some of us know the secrets go much deeper. I really enjoy this forum and you folks (some more than others) and I really appreciate the sharing of your knowledge. Soaking it up enriches my life.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i'm still waiting and waiting and waiting just like the energizer commerical they keep going and going and going hahaha.
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

And you're likely to be waiting until your Energizer batteries are wasted. Time to move on.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Files (who is just his word) corroborated by Chauncey Holt (who is just his word) corroborated by Tosh Plumlee (who is just his word) DO NOT make a story valid. There is no evidence, photographic for certain, of the dozens of notorious people all three of these men say were in Dealy. these "stories" are well known. there is no conspiracy to cover them up. why hasn't the world taken notice? they did, then moved on....
Bob

Post by Bob »

John Beckham wrote:Files (who is just his word) corroborated by Chauncey Holt (who is just his word) corroborated by Tosh Plumlee (who is just his word) DO NOT make a story valid. There is no evidence, photographic for certain, of the dozens of notorious people all three of these men say were in Dealy. these "stories" are well known. there is no conspiracy to cover them up. why hasn't the world taken notice? they did, then moved on....John, you give NO mention of ZacK Shelton, a decorated FBI agent that investigated these types of activities, who seems to think Jimmy Files is telling the truth. As does Dangerous Dan Marvin who was in military intelligence. Files was connected to several people that were killed during the HSCA investigation on the JFK assassination. People like Sam Giancana, Johnny Roselli and Chuck Nicoletti. Experts such as Robert Groden and Jim Marrs also give credence to the Files scenario. Let me ask you this...do you believe there was a grassy knoll shooter? If so...who was it if not Files?