you are being seriously mislead

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Re: you are being seriously mislead

Post by John Beckham »

[quote="Pasquale DiFabrizio"][quote="John Beckham"]"You also haven't addressed the issue of Tosh Plumlee, the CIA pilot, having testified at the Iran-Contra hearings. Do you think he was lying there too? Do you think he was telling the truth there but lying about the JFK assassination abort team?"huh? abort team? all you had to do was call off the motorcade...the story is rubbish.[/quote]So, in your opinion, Tosh Plumlee is lying?[/quote]huh? abort team? all you had to do was call off the motorcade...the story is rubbish.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

turtleman wrote:And you're likely to be waiting until your Energizer batteries are wasted. Time to move on.wtf i was being humourous sheesh.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

John Beckham wrote:"You also haven't addressed the issue of Tosh Plumlee, the CIA pilot, having testified at the Iran-Contra hearings. Do you think he was lying there too? Do you think he was telling the truth there but lying about the JFK assassination abort team?"huh? abort team? all you had to do was call off the motorcade...the story is rubbish.In your original post, you invite us to go to another forum because we're being misled here.So, why don't you tell us how we're being misled? You're sounding like you're "all talk," as you put it in your original post.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

[quote="John Beckham"]Files (who is just his word) corroborated by Chauncey Holt (who is just his word) corroborated by Tosh Plumlee (who is just his word) DO NOT make a story valid. There is no evidence, photographic for certain, of the dozens of notorious people all three of these men say were in Dealy. these "stories" are well known. there is no conspiracy to cover them up. why hasn't the world taken notice? they did, then moved on....[/quote]
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

this has probably been asked but why did he make this thread if he's not gonna answer everyones question? mr beckham please answer and pardon my french the damn question please thank you.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

i am answering, but you're not liking it, or reading i guess
Pasquale DiFabrizio

John Beckham wrote:John Beckham wrote:Files (who is just his word) corroborated by Chauncey Holt (who is just his word) corroborated by Tosh Plumlee (who is just his word) DO NOT make a story valid. There is no evidence, photographic for certain, of the dozens of notorious people all three of these men say were in Dealy. these "stories" are well known. there is no conspiracy to cover them up. why hasn't the world taken notice? they did, then moved on....Bob and I answered this reply. The general idea is to reply to our reply and not by repeating what you just wrote. You see, John, we just TOLD you that what you wrote was mistaken. So, you repeat it again?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

John Beckham wrote:i am answering, but you're not liking it, or reading i guessWe did read it, and we DID respond. Your assertion that there is no other evidence other than the words of Files, Holt, and Plumlee is mistaken. We're going on more than that, and we told you so. Maybe you're not reading what WE wrote back to you.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

saracarter766 wrote:this has probably been asked but why did he make this thread if he's not gonna answer everyones question? mr beckham please answer and pardon my french the damn question please thank you. There IS no answer, Sara. It's all talk meant to make us look bad. Have you noticed that this thread has been viewed 300 TIMES since he posted it this afternoon? I doubt that you, me and bob and Wim viewed it 300 times. It's because OTHER people are reading it like crazy, and they're probably people that John knows from the other forum. That's just my opinion.To the casual reader (the person who is not so well-read on the subject) it almost looks like he's making a point, but he's not. Look at how many questions we asked him. Then he replies with a false statement. He started this thread for OTHERS to read. That's just my take on it.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

yes, it's a conspiracy!!!