you are being seriously mislead

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: you are being seriously mislead

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

John Beckham wrote:yes, it's me who's blind....Moses, i mean, Dan.If you think that Oswald acted alone, then, yes, you are seriously misled and blind. I haven't heard any legit researcher come to another conclusion other than there was a conspiracy in the JFK assassination. I have heard NO arguments from lone-nut theorists that hold water at all. Believe me, I've argued with them too. So, what I'm saying is that if you really did research the facts, you wouldn't come to that conclusion. There lies the confusion. We thought you were just poo-pooing the Files information alone. You're actually poo-pooing ANY JFK conspiracy theory, right Gary Mack? Woops, I mean, John? LOL
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

well, Gary Mack! LOL!! THANKS!!! i take that as a compliment!
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

if gary mack were to ever post here on this forum this is exactly what i would say to him f-you mother effer pardon my french for being crude there but i really would love to say that to him haha.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Gary Mack would never post in this asylum...
Pasquale DiFabrizio

John Beckham wrote:Gary Mack would never post in this asylum...I see. So, Gary Mack is somehow above this forum, but you're not, right? Then what are you doing here?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Pasquale, you're the one calling me Gary Mack. someone needs their meds adjusted?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

John Beckham wrote:Pasquale, you're the one calling me Gary Mack. someone needs their meds adjusted?Sorry, I don't do meds. Do you? Calling you Gary Mack was a joke, like when you joked about Moses and Dan before.Calling you Gary Mack was also a joke because you so adamantly defended him in the past.
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

Well Mr. Beckham, people are put to death for less corroborating testimony than Holt, Files, and Plumlee have provided. And how about the HSCA? I believe the word conspiracy was in their findings. Ouch John. May I suggest the Mythbuster Forum. How anyone could not see more than one shooter or some kind of help is just beyond what I can comprehend. I personally don't believe Oswald ever fired a shot from that rickety ass piece of crap rifle. So I ask John, are you surprised when you encounter some element of resistance when people of this forum scoff at your tunnel vision? Yeah I know. All these witnesses have agendas and are reaping the financial benefits of speaking out. They must all be getting rich from this. Too many people talking conspiracy to to accept the LHO ultimate "Hail Mary" of sniper shots.A triple digit IQ is not a requirement to see conspiracy here.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

i'm not suprised that a lone assassin is over your head...
Pasquale DiFabrizio

John Beckham wrote:i'm not suprised that a lone assassin is over your head...You shouldn't be surprised about that because we actually don't have tunnel vision.John, I'd just like to add this about your messiah Gary Mack.Robert Groden said that he was offered the job as curator of that 6th floor museum before Mack was. He also said he was offered $180,000 salary but the catch was that he couldn't endorse any conspiracy theories regarding JFK. Groden didn't take the job. Mack did.Is that "proof" enough for you? I didn't even know that Groden had been offered the job before Mack was until just recently, but he says it in an interview. It's in one of the recent topics I posted. You can actually hear Groden saying it. How's that for "proof."