you are being seriously mislead

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: you are being seriously mislead

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:i have'nt watched a JFK doc after the recent one inside the target car that doc really made me angry just another doc to throw us off that's what makes me the most angry. I guess I wouldn't be so upset about it if they were making random mistakes and errors, BUT ...all of the mistakes they make all lean toward the Oswald-did-it-alone idea. I can't believe that they allow that on their channel. Well, actually, I CAN believe it if they're following orders from who I think they're following orders from.Just look at the response I got a week or two ago on their discussion forum. Good LORD!!!!!
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i know what you mean pasquale it's just another way of throwing us off but there failing miserably cause i don't buy this lone nut assassin theory not for one minute those peeps on that board need to watch the zapruder film again.there is no way that headshot came from the back this is just my opinion though.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

saracarter766 wrote:i know what you mean pasquale it's just another way of throwing us off but there failing miserably cause i don't buy this lone nut assassin theory not for one minute those peeps on that board need to watch the zapruder film again.there is no way that headshot came from the back this is just my opinion though. The biggest obstacle that I can see is that there are people out there who are actually buying that garbage because they are not well-read on the issues. Look at the response I got on that Mythbusters forum. (I haven't gone back to that forum in over a week now. It's pointless.) What I mean by not being well read goes beyond the JFK assassination. Instead of doing the research or reading alternative information, they're just swallowing what is being spoon-fed, even if it goes against common sense. For example, if I take a crash-test dummy, sit him in a chair at a shooting range, and then shoot it in the head with a high-powered rifle, he's going to fall out of the chair or at the very least the head will be punched back and AWAY from the gun. It's common sense, but there are actually people who believe that a neuromuscular reaction would make the head go in a different direction. My response to those people is that there isn't enough TIME for a neuromuscular reaction to make the head go in a different direction. The transfer of momentum is instantaneous. Neuromuscular reaction would occur in the form of spasms that the body might have as a result of the damage to the brain, but the impact and the transfer of energy happens in an instant...at the moment of impact. These are the same people who just cannot accept the notion that they might have been lied to by people like Dan Rather. I have a friend who is a former Marine. He is ultra right-wing, and he thinks that democrats are misled liberals, and blah, blah, blah. He had an opinion too about the JFK assassination, that Oswald did it alone, UNTIL I sent him a link to the Zapruder film showing the head being thrown back. THEN he changed his tune, and I told him that THAT was just tip of the iceberg. What is interesting is that he's a grown man, in his late 40s, who held the firm opinion that Oswald did it alone, and, regardless of how many people argued for a conspiracy, he didn't care to even look at the information for himself and held his stubborn opinion.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

saracarter766 wrote:i know what you mean pasquale it's just another way of throwing us off but there failing miserably cause i don't buy this lone nut assassin theory not for one minute those peeps on that board need to watch the zapruder film again.there is no way that headshot came from the back this is just my opinion though. By the way, about the headshot, those lone-gunman theorists on the Mythbusters forum pointed out that JFK's head actually goes forward in the split second before it gets thrown back. I reminded them that that's EXACTLY what James Files said happened...that a thousandth of a second before his shot hit JFK another shot from the rear must have hit JFK's head causing File's bullet to hit JFK in the temple instead of the right eye socket that he was aiming for. Interesting, eh?
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:saracarter766 wrote:i know what you mean pasquale it's just another way of throwing us off but there failing miserably cause i don't buy this lone nut assassin theory not for one minute those peeps on that board need to watch the zapruder film again.there is no way that headshot came from the back this is just my opinion though. By the way, about the headshot, those lone-gunman theorists on the Mythbusters forum pointed out that JFK's head actually goes forward in the split second before it gets thrown back. I reminded them that that's EXACTLY what James Files said happened...that a thousandth of a second before his shot hit JFK another shot from the rear must have hit JFK's head causing File's bullet to hit JFK in the temple instead of the right eye socket that he was aiming for. Interesting, eh?yes it's very interesting i have this dvd called JFK Assassination Films the case for conspiracy there is no doubt in my mind the fatal head shot definately without a doubt came from the grassy knoll when i watch that dvd i keep eyes focused on the minute JFK's fatal head shot happened and i am always observant when watching it the knowledge i have about the JFK assassination i have watched on docs and have learned alot from them.that dvd is a must for all JFK buffs it's one of the best that i have seen and has all the footage that people took that day.
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

dude i have missed some excitement from an obvious Warren sympathizer who obviously just wants to ruffle feathers. Wheres Paul and why hasnt he taken this guy to task yet? I didnt read segments 6or 7 cause it was all getting redundant but Lee Oswald gosh darnit could not have pulled this off in his greatest wet dream with that crap rifle and distance. Mac Wallace got off at least one shot and blah blah.So is this the Dan Ihave been accused of being?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Chad Duncan wrote:dude i have missed some excitement from an obvious Warren sympathizer who obviously just wants to ruffle feathers. Wheres Paul and why hasnt he taken this guy to task yet? I didnt read segments 6or 7 cause it was all getting redundant but Lee Oswald gosh darnit could not have pulled this off in his greatest wet dream with that crap rifle and distance. Mac Wallace got off at least one shot and blah blah.So is this the Dan Ihave been accused of being? Probably. There's only one "Dan" I'm aware of. LOLDon't worry.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

LOL.
michael57231

Post by michael57231 »

saracarter766 wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:saracarter766 wrote:i know what you mean pasquale it's just another way of throwing us off but there failing miserably cause i don't buy this lone nut assassin theory not for one minute those peeps on that board need to watch the zapruder film again.there is no way that headshot came from the back this is just my opinion though. By the way, about the headshot, those lone-gunman theorists on the Mythbusters forum pointed out that JFK's head actually goes forward in the split second before it gets thrown back. I reminded them that that's EXACTLY what James Files said happened...that a thousandth of a second before his shot hit JFK another shot from the rear must have hit JFK's head causing File's bullet to hit JFK in the temple instead of the right eye socket that he was aiming for. Interesting, eh?yes it's very interesting i have this dvd called JFK Assassination Films the case for conspiracy there is no doubt in my mind the fatal head shot definately without a doubt came from the grassy knoll when i watch that dvd i keep eyes focused on the minute JFK's fatal head shot happened and i am always observant when watching it the knowledge i have about the JFK assassination i have watched on docs and have learned alot from them.that dvd is a must for all JFK buffs it's one of the best that i have seen and has all the footage that people took that day. where can I find this DVD?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Michael57231,Which DVD are you referring to?