Judyth's book can be pre-ordered.

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Judyth's book can be pre-ordered.

Post by Dealey Joe »

The book Me & Lee has gone to press and should be ready well before November 22.Judyth is also working on a new web site for LHO www.lee-harvey-oswald.comit is in the begining stages of construction.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:The book Me & Lee has gone to press and should be ready well before November 22.Judyth is also working on a new web site for LHO http://www.lee-harvey-oswald.comit is in the begining stages of construction.Looks good so far Joe.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Dealey Joe wrote:The book Me & Lee has gone to press and should be ready well before November 22.Judyth is also working on a new web site for LHO http://www.lee-harvey-oswald.comit is in the begining stages of construction.Awesome!I ordered that book months and months ago....
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Me too but as Judyth explained to me there have been many editing problems.Editors would take something out ans she would have to go back and show them that it had to be included, so after a long battle the book ended up intact at apx. 600 pages and lots of pictures.I think it will be worth the wait and will be debuted in November in Dallas.I think Nov 1st is he projected date for shipping our pre ordered books.Judyth appreciates all us who pre ordered the book sight unseen.It has helped get the book published.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Good news Joe. If only Groden can get his new book published. Anybody know the latest about it?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Not really I heard it was to be publised but I have no first hand knowlege.Nor have I heard anything on the lawsuite.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

YEA!!!!!!I received my book, Me & Lee today.It is beautiful hard back with a very attractive dust cover.Congratulations to Judyth for completing her life's work.Congratulations to TrinDay for publishing such a masterpiece.Congratulations to Ed Haslam who done a magnificent job on the Foreword and his unflinching support of Judyth, putting up with her worries and fears during all the hours of work on the book.Congratulations to Jim Marrs for his addition of the Afterword.Be sure to get your copy and some to give out to others.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i just sent her a message she will get back to me as soon as she canas far as robert i have heard nothing about his new book mabe he will get it published soon
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

I just received my copy of it a couple of days ago!Awesome!
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

Dealey Joe wrote:Me too but as Judyth explained to me there have been many editing problems.Editors would take something out ans she would have to go back and show them that it had to be included, so after a long battle the book ended up intact at apx. 600 pages and lots of pictures.I think it will be worth the wait and will be debuted in November in Dallas.I think Nov 1st is he projected date for shipping our pre ordered books.Judyth appreciates all us who pre ordered the book sight unseen.It has helped get the book published.I know I'll damn sure be buying a copy. I sincerely hope someone as involved in JFK lore as we here are here wins the lottery becuz this woman deserves a new home or the financial equivalent.