AIDS VIRUS AND UNDERGROUND LAB

JFK Assassination
SUETRIMBLE

AIDS VIRUS AND UNDERGROUND LAB

Post by SUETRIMBLE »

I WOULD LIKE TO HERE DISCUSSION ON THE UNDERGROUND LABORATORY IN NEW ORLEANS IN THE 60'S AND IF THERE IS ANY PROOF THAT JUDITH AND MARY SHERMAN DID CREATE THE AIDS VIRUS.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: AIDS VIRUS AND UNDERGROUND LAB

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

There's a book I highly recommend called "Dr. Mary's Monkey" by Edward Haslman. There certainly is lots of proof of it. Jack Ruby must have known about it because he claimed that when he was in custody that the doctors there were injecting him with cancer-causing cells. He ended up dying of cancer. There's a link to the left, which I'll post here too so you don't have to look for it. It's the Ed Haslam link. Here it is.http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/haslam1.htm
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pasquale beat me to it Sue. But that is a GREAT place to get information about your question.
SUETRIMBLE

Post by SUETRIMBLE »

YES I READ DR MARYS MONKEY AND WAS BLOWN AWAY. I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THERE WAS ANY DOCUMENTION PROVING THAT THE AIDS VIRUS WAS ARTIFICIALLY MUTATED? IN HIS BOOK, ED HASLAM SAYS THAT THE VIRUS DID NOT MUTATE NATURALLY. THE THOUGHT THAT DAVID FERRY MAY HAVE ENDED UP WITH THIS MUTATED VIRUS AND TRIED TO GET TO CASTRO IS TANTILIZING.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

SUETRIMBLE wrote:YES I READ DR MARYS MONKEY AND WAS BLOWN AWAY. I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THERE WAS ANY DOCUMENTION PROVING THAT THE AIDS VIRUS WAS ARTIFICIALLY MUTATED? IN HIS BOOK, ED HASLAM SAYS THAT THE VIRUS DID NOT MUTATE NATURALLY. THE THOUGHT THAT DAVID FERRY MAY HAVE ENDED UP WITH THIS MUTATED VIRUS AND TRIED TO GET TO CASTRO IS TANTILIZING.The mutation was allegedly being done with the particle beam accelerator (did I say that right?).Anyway, didn't Haslam find proof that one was used there? That machine was used to mutate the genetics of the viruses they were extracting. They don't have PROOF that that's where AIDS came from, but Judyth Baker (and Haslam too) think so based on what kind of dirty work they were doing.
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

If the AIDS virus was created by mutating the SV-40 (simian virus) you wouldn't be likely to hear about it from the government. If it was our doing we would be bending over backwards to cover our ass. They were freaked out enough about the polio vaccine being contaminated with SV-40. It is very heavy stuff and adds another valuable piece to the puzzle. It all fits very well. The story is far too crazy to be fabricated.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

turtleman wrote:If the AIDS virus was created by mutating the SV-40 (simian virus) you wouldn't be likely to hear about it from the government. If it was our doing we would be bending over backwards to cover our ass. They were freaked out enough about the polio vaccine being contaminated with SV-40. It is very heavy stuff and adds another valuable piece to the puzzle. It all fits very well. The story is far too crazy to be fabricated.Judyth Baker said that some of the living organisms they put the cancer causing cells into had robust immune systems that would fight them off. They then started to try and develop a way to bring the immune system down so that the injected cancer-causing cells would "take" better. Of course all of this research was about mutating monkey viruses. What they found was that certain viruses that are relatively harmless to monkeys could and DID actually kill humans. The same virus that, to a monkey, might be like having a cold or flu, might and in some instances DID paralyze and kill lab workers if they were bitten or exposed to it. Strangely enough, they still argue about where AIDS came from. The original theories in mainstream science and the media was or is that it somehow got transmitted from monkeys to humans. This article is an example of those theories.The article is called "The Origin Of Aids" by Tom Curtis. It appeared in Rolling Stone magazine in March 1992. http://www.whale.to/vaccines/curtis.htmIn part, the article states Several African species carry a virus related to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), which causes AIDS in human beings. Although HIV has yet to be found in monkeys, a "missing link" simian virus much closer to the human virus has been identified in two wild chimpanzees from Gabon. This has led to speculation that a chimp or a monkey with an AIDS virus identical to the human virus will eventually turn up.What's NOT in the above-mentioned equation or other theories is the concept of whether that chimp or monkey with the AIDS virus doesn't exist at all and that the virus was mutated in a laboratory and accidentally (or intentionally) released into a certain population. Again, Judyth Baker believes that AIDS came from the same type of laboratories that she worked in, and the monkey virus connection can't be ignored.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Merck Vaccine Chief Brings HIV/AIDS to America http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edikv0zbAlURecent Radio interview wit Ed Haslam:http://www.oraclebroadcasting.com/archi ... nawakening