He's a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, inside an enigma

JFK Assassination
Bob

He's a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, inside an enigma

Post by Bob »

I am speaking of James Files. Jimmy Files is a VERY interesting guy. We all know about his history in terms of the JFK assassination and Wim documents that very well on this site. But Files was more than just a player in the JFK assassination. Files knows a lot about the murder of Marilyn Monroe for instance. Files was also perhaps involved in the death of David Ferrie according to an interview by Pamela Ray. And I also know that Jimmy was involved in the Watergate caper, but was on a team that was never caught. I even broached that subject with Russ Baker who lays out a very interesting scenario about Watergate in his book Family of Secrets. Perhaps the team that Jimmy was on retrieved damaging documents and photos from DNC headquarters that could tie the CIA and Poppy Bu$h to the JFK assassination. The other team was "caught" to frame Nixon. By the way, members of the team that were "arrested", included E. Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis. Both were in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963. So was Files obviously. Just something to think about as we continue to try and put the puzzle together.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: He's a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, inside an enigma

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

It made total sense to me years ago when I discovered the connection of the Watergate burglars to the JFK assassination.I've always told my friends that the same circuit of people who did Watergate were involved in the JFK assassination.I have also speculated that the same circuit (I'm using that term loosely because people come and go) might have been involved in the MLK assassination as well as the RFK assassination.It's not a far stretch of the imagination to come to those theories as well.I agree with you, Bob.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Yes, James Files is truely a very interesting person in many respects. To me there are not only the criminological, intelligence and political aspects of importance, but on a wider perspective I am glad, that all he had done and gone through obviously could not kill him and his outstandingly sympathetic personality. Of course law is law and outlaw is outlaw and from the juridical point of view one has to see that Files did not kill by fair means in a fight with equal weapons and that he caused mourning decendants of victims, but at a higher level of judgement we all know how much the CIA is not fighting by fair means as well and whether you are called terrorist or freedom fighter is often just a matter of on which side of the fence you stand. The state and the intelligence misused his loyalty and they sent him to prison for 18 years now for a crime he did not do, namely shooting at a policeman. The policemen did not show up as policemen, did not show any ID and started the fire on Files and his compagnion, so it was self-defense and Files did not even shoot, but his compagnion. There is something deeply wrong with the US juridical system and the US prison business and changing this is more important than getting the proof for ever more details of Files' biography. There is enough indication for that parts of government, CIA, FBI and police collaborated with mafia and mafia methods in those days up till now, to see and get the picture, although some puzzle parts are still missing or questionable. And with that picture we know what we have to do quite well.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Was Files also at Roswell? I cant believe he was involved in everything
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ChristophMessner wrote:Yes, James Files is truely a very interesting person in many respects. To me there are not only the criminological, intelligence and political aspects of importance, but on a wider perspective I am glad, that all he had done and gone through obviously could not kill him and his outstandingly sympathetic personality. Of course law is law and outlaw is outlaw and from the juridical point of view one has to see that Files did not kill by fair means in a fight with equal weapons and that he caused mourning decendants of victims, but at a higher level of judgement we all know how much the CIA is not fighting by fair means as well and whether you are called terrorist or freedom fighter is often just a matter of on which side of the fence you stand. The state and the intelligence misused his loyalty and they sent him to prison for 18 years now for a crime he did not do, namely shooting at a policeman. The policemen did not show up as policemen, did not show any ID and started the fire on Files and his compagnion, so it was self-defense and Files did not even shoot, but his compagnion. There is something deeply wrong with the US juridical system and the US prison business and changing this is more important than getting the proof for ever more details of Files' biography. There is enough indication for that parts of government, CIA, FBI and police collaborated with mafia and mafia methods in those days up till now, to see and get the picture, although some puzzle parts are still missing or questionable. And with that picture we know what we have to do quite well.I agree with you Christoph except about there being something wrong with the U.S. judicial system. It doesn't matter what laws or new constitutions you might want to change. The people we're talking about seem to operate OUTSIDE the law.You can gather all the evidence you want, for example, about the JFK thing. If law enforcement won't do their job and serve subpoenas or carry out searches with warrants, what will NEW laws accomplish?Files has witness statements regarding the plain-clothes officers who ran his car off the road and tried to kill him. The judge and the court seemed to have just IGNORED them.So, when you say there's something wrong with the judicial system, I agree in the sense that certain judges or law enforcement officials don't do their jobs properly because of ulterior motives. I just don't think that new laws would work. Maybe instead of new laws, we need new law enforcement and judicial officials. Maybe their records should be reviewed PUBLICLY and their jobs voted on by the public. Now THAT would put someone's underwear in a knot, wouldn't it? Can you imagine if a judge or cop could be fired from their job by the PEOPLE through a voting system that came around every year? Their records reviewed by the public and then their employment fate voted on just like we vote for elections? Hmmmmm.....Maybe I'm talking out of my butt, but that sounds like a very good system of checks and ballances regarding judges who "play ball" with the likes of corrupt politicians.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Frenchy wrote:Was Files also at Roswell? I cant believe he was involved in everythingBahahahahahah!!!!! Good one!Now the Roswell notion is certainly stretching it a bit.As for the Watergate thing, it certainly does fit. Jack Ruby did work for Nixon in 1947. So there's a Nixon-JFK assassination connection right there.Nixon was also the White House liason to anti-Castro operations when he was Eisenhower's VP. So, there the Nixon-anti-castro Cubans connection.There are more connections between Nixon-Hunt-Bush and the JFK assassination, so for me it's not a far stretch of imagination.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Pasquale i believe Watergate was connected to the JFK assassination, its the part about Files i have trouble believing mate
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Frenchy wrote:Pasquale i believe Watergate was connected to the JFK assassination, its the part about Files i have trouble believing mateI don't blame you at all. Just because he said he was involved in Watergate doesn't make it so. Now, ROSEWELL is a different ballgame! LOL
Bob

Post by Bob »

Frenchy wrote:Was Files also at Roswell? I cant believe he was involved in everythingFrenchy...in the words of Bobby De Niro (Analyze This)..."You're good." Funny!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FApaX1b ... re=related
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Bob that was funny that, your good haha