David Atlee Phillips at LHO's press conference?

JFK Assassination
Frenchy

Re: David Atlee Phillips at LHO's press conference?

Post by Frenchy »

I really dont know what a person earns as anything to do with this
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Frenchy wrote:I really dont know what a person earns as anything to do with thisThe part about earning is that Gary Mack earns probably $180,000 as the curator of the 6th Floor Museaum in Dealy Plaza. We also know, from Robert Groden's interview, that Groden was offered the job before Mack was. Groden was offered $180,000 per year and the catch was that he could no longer endorse or support ANY conspiracy theory regarding the JFK assassination. Groden refused the job offer. Gary Mack TOOK the job offer.So, it seems that for $180,000 per year salary, Mack is saying the things he is saying now about the JFK assassination and even taking part in those bogus documentaries that support the lone-gunman idea, even if those documentaries DISTORT facts. So, I hope you can now see how Mack's salary as the curator of the 6th Floor Museum is directly related to his current position on the JFK assassination. Prior to taking that job, he was one of the more well-known conspiracy researchers.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i wish i could meet robert groden and shake his hand and i would buy that man a beer in a heartbeat. he was offered a $180,000 per year and he refused it god bless that man for having such class self respect and dignity and standing by his convictions/beliefs. boy gary the judas mack is paying a heavy price for those 30 pieces of silver.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Exactly, Sara.Frenchy, Here's a clip from Robert Groden's interview.At approximately one minute into the interview he talks about being offerred the job at the 6th Floor museum, the salary he was offerred and the conditions he would have had to abide by had he taken that job. Mack took that job. That's why a lot of us here have a very hard time believing that Gary Mack would say anything to support a conspiracy regarding the JFK assassination. If he did that, he'd lose his salary. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=982MDLodzlo
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

that is so true pasquale.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

ran the pic in question thru me enhancement software & came up with this:

media1enhanced1.jpg (45.32 KiB) Viewed 8208 times

ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Thanks a lot, Bob. I must confess that the one on the press conference photo resembles Rutledge more than Phillips. His eyes are deeper in the sockets than Phillips has. Phillip's head is less rhomb than Rutledge's and Phillip's root of his nose is flat, whereas Rutledge's makes a bend. Well, I hope you all forgive my mistake, cause the resemblance is so big. Chris
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

thanks for posting that bob.
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

I saw the resemblance to DAP but after seeing the photo of Rutledge in his Navy days it has more resemblance to Rutledge than DAP. Facial features and contour, eyes, and hair look like Rutledge 20 years later. Somebody should put the Navy photo next to the superimposed photo Bob did and let us compare. I think we will eventually find out this is Rutledge which means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

So Chris you are now accepting that Gary Mack was righttut tut