I feel like im being ignored

JFK Assassination
Frenchy

I feel like im being ignored

Post by Frenchy »

Ive replied to posts and given information, ive even started a thread, but to no avail. For some reason no one is responding am i being ignored
Pennyworth

BOT ALERT

Post by Pennyworth »

Frenchy,maybe its because of something else I also have the same feeling when I pm jsnow915Please relay to jsnow915 that I like his suit. Sharp Users browsing this forum: Ask Jeeves [Bot], Frenchy and 3 guests
ThomZajac

Re: I feel like im being ignored

Post by ThomZajac »

Frenchy wrote:Ive replied to posts and given information, ive even started a thread, but to no avail. For some reason no one is responding am i being ignored It might help you feel better if you take a look at how many have viewed your postings. There seems to be a limited number of us who respond to posts, and we don't respond to all, obviously, but there is a larger number that check out stuff. I've posted an item or two that didn't generate any responses either- seems to go with the territory.Don't get discouraged.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

ThomZajac wrote:Frenchy wrote:Ive replied to posts and given information, ive even started a thread, but to no avail. For some reason no one is responding am i being ignored It might help you feel better if you take a look at how many have viewed your postings. There seems to be a limited number of us who respond to posts, and we don't respond to all, obviously, but there is a larger number that check out stuff. I've posted an item or two that didn't generate any responses either- seems to go with the territory.Don't get discouraged.Limited number? Thats because we are a select group
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Paul....I don't recall getting a PM from you...unless I was logged on at work and that would more than likely blocked...I'm lucky I can get on line there.Frenchy....your not being ignored....just happens sometime...don't take it to heart...if anyone has any problems here they seem to work it out....right Paul?
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Thank you all, im just feeling down at the moment.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

don't feel like that frenchy i cannot think of any reason why anybody would ignore you cause your always nice, kind,and respectful to everyone here on the board.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Frenchy...how can anyone from Liverpool, England ever feel ignored? You are a great contributor to our forum. Take it from me (rumor has it that I post a lot), but I have had more than a few posts that have not been responded to, or had little interaction with. It goes with the territory my friend.Now...Frenchy...this one is for you...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t8MeE8Ik4Y
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Frenchy wrote:Ive replied to posts and given information, ive even started a thread, but to no avail. For some reason no one is responding am i being ignored I haven't been posting a lot lately anyway. I have a bit much on my plate, but I'm getting back to posting again.I'm for sure NOT ignoring you. Don't feel down.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:Frenchy...how can anyone from Liverpool, England ever feel ignored? You are a great contributor to our forum. Take it from me (rumor has it that I post a lot), but I have had more than a few posts that have not been responded to, or had little interaction with. It goes with the territory my friend.Now...Frenchy...this one is for you...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t8MeE8Ik4YI know the feeling frenchyYou and sara both have stated that you were feeling down..Here's a song for you all...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv8FMGnL ... re=related