JFK assassination researcher/investigator Hall of Fame

JFK Assassination
Bob

JFK assassination researcher/investigator Hall of Fame

Post by Bob »

Okay...I'll start...but feel free to name yours.Hall of FameRobert GrodenJim MarrsMark LaneJim GarrisonFletcher ProutyWim DankbaarTom RossleyPeter Dale ScottMary FerrellHall of ShameGary Mack (curator)Vincent BugliosiGerald PosnerDale MyersDave PerryEarl WarrenArlen SpecterGerald FordJ. Edgar HooverAgain...feel free to add your suggestions to either group.
katisha

Re: JFK assassination researcher/investigator Hall of Fame

Post by katisha »

Can I suggest Rex Bradford for the 'Hall of Fame' group? He runs the Mary Ferrell board now, and has his own at http://www.history-matters.com/index.htm .
Bob

Post by Bob »

That is fine with me Katisha. That is a great site. I also want to add Russ Baker (Family of Secrets) to the Hall of Fame list. Oh, and let's add Allen Dulles to the Hall of Shame list for sure. Dulles also belongs in the Hall of Conspirators, along with Poppy Bu$h, LBJ, David Atlee Phillips, Edward Lansdale and others.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Hall Of FameHarold WeisbergVince PalamaraMicheal GriffithHall Of ShameJohn McAdams
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

We might want to have a voting system, and we might numerically rate them as well. An official process to be approved for induction might be nice.Anyway some possible additions (there may be some repeats here)...FameOliver StoneRoger CraigJoe WestShamePeter JenningsDan Rather(Every president since Johnson)
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

More nominees for FameDavid LiftonDavid TalbotThom Hartman (though I think his latest conclusion is NAIVE).
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Hall of FameSylvia MeagherPenn JonesHall of ShameArlen Specter
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I haven't heard of this researcher until today: http://droberdeau.blogspot.com/
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:I haven't heard of this researcher until today: http://droberdeau.blogspot.com/VERY long home page...still reading it...but pretty impressive overall. Good job with the link Ken. I had heard of Roberdeau before, but never had seen this home page.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Hall Of FameHarold WeisbergVince PalamaraMicheal GriffithHall Of ShameJohn McAdamsExcellent choices. McAdams had his clock cleaned by Tom Rossley in their debate about the JFK assassination. We need more of these debates...but this time on Discovery or the History channel. Or MSNBC. Or HBO. But the disinformation machine that is part of the MSM will never allow that to happen. Instead we get to see Gary Mack trotted out in front of a microphone to spew his paid off, one-sided bullshit.