JFK assassination researcher/investigator Hall of Fame

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

Re: JFK assassination researcher/investigator Hall of Fame

Post by ThomZajac »

I think I heard it's supposed to be around November 22, 2009, but I'm not solid on that-
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Hall Of FamePat SpeerLamar WaldronHall Of ShameJim MooreLamar Waldon co-authored a book called Ultimate Sacrifice with Thom Hartmann, which was a lame attempt at placing blame to the right people. I like Hartmann's overall work, but the book was almost an attempt to keep blame away from the CIA. So I have to give a strike to Waldon as well as Hartmann.Is that the same Jim Moore that has written about Dumbya Bu$h???
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Bob wrote..."Lamar Waldon co-authored a book called Ultimate Sacrifice with Thom Hartmann, which was a lame attempt at placing blame to the right people. I like Hartmann's overall work, but the book was almost an attempt to keep blame away from the CIA. So I have to give a strike to Waldon as well as Hartmann."...and I absolutely agree. They got a fair amount of press out of it because they had reached an acceptable to the MSM conclusion; That the mob had done it with the help of some renegade CIA agents, and the CIA, Bobby Kennedy and the US government quickly decided to cover it up to protect various plots against Cuba and Castro. Somehow it never occured to these more than somewhat smug investigators that they had fallen hook, line and sinker for a totally obvious limited hangout story (and VERY limited at that!). I might be able to accept that a story like that was used to keep Bobby from pressing the issue, but to limit government involvement to renegade CIA agents is NAIVE beyond imagination (for such SMART guys). I'm more than a little bitter about it, because bullshit like that from respected figures on the left is like having a guest puke on your lap. And the smugness!! (I plead temporary insanity for nominating Thom for the list a few posta ago- my mellow filter was malfunctioning).
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i like everyones choices for the hall of fame.
katisha

Post by katisha »

Frenchy wrote:Katisha i think its here, Roger Craigs unpublished manuscript "When they kill a President" is also there to downloadhttp://www.jfk-info.com/files.htmThanks very much for that, Frenchy. On a quick look I can only see a book proposal for "The Last Investigation", but I'll have a better look later.Great link! There's lots of good stuff in there. Thanks again
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

No problem Katisha
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

This is the link Katishahttp://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/links.html
Bob

Post by Bob »

Frenchy wrote:This is the link Katishahttp://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/links.htmlNice link David.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Yo Bob, have you had a chance to compile our list of nominees?Perhaps we can set a date for all nominees to be submitted by- say June 15?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thom, I will put a list together sometime next week. How about we close out nominations after this week? I do agree that Mark Lane should be the first inductee in the Hall of Fame. Jim Garrison would be next in my opinion. Then perhaps Robert Groden and Jim Marrs. Wim would be in the next wave of inductees with all that he has brought to the table with his website, vids and books. Again, I had NEVER heard of James Files until I came upon this site, and I NEVER had heard about the evil shenanigans of the Bu$h family until I came upon this site. Wim has put together an awesome library of other materials as well. As I've said, even if one doesn't believe in the Files scenario in the assassination, this website is STILL a must see with everything else that Wim has accumulated.