Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

JFK Assassination
barney 1961

Re: Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

Post by barney 1961 »

Members; I need some help on this one. I took a number of photos and saved them on my computer taken by on scene people shortly afterthe Twin Towers disasters. However, I do not know how to download them to this topic. Any got suggestions. Barney
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

barney 1961 wrote:Members; I need some help on this one. I took a number of photos and saved them on my computer taken by on scene people shortly afterthe Twin Towers disasters. However, I do not know how to download them to this topic. Any got suggestions. Barney jBarney,Make like you're going to respond to this topic. The box where you type the text will open. If you scroll down, there will be a tab called "upload attachment." Then click on the "Browse" button, and you should be able to select a file from your computer, such as a picture.Let me know what happens if you can't get the pictures up. Pasquale
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

Pasquale; thanks a million dude. I have posted just one of my several photos of burning thermite used to cut the steel beams that formedthe inner core of both WT Center 100 plus story towers that pancaked much like, if not in fact, a controlled demolition whether usingthermite or not. The same can be done using white phosphorus and thermite combined.
kenmurray

Anomalous Dust Trails

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray

Osama Bin Laden: Dead Or Alive

Post by kenmurray »

Interview with David Ray Griffin on the Real Deal:http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2010/09 ... etzer.html
Pasquale DiFabrizio

barney 1961 wrote:Pasquale; thanks a million dude. I have posted just one of my several photos of burning thermite used to cut the steel beams that formedthe inner core of both WT Center 100 plus story towers that pancaked much like, if not in fact, a controlled demolition whether usingthermite or not. The same can be done using white phosphorus and thermite combined.You're on the right track as far as I'm concerned."They" still can't explain building seven. They went through all that trouble to explain how burning jet fuel and airplane impacts supposedly brought down the twin towers. Building 7 just came down in 6.5 seconds HOURS later. LOLDo you have more pictures?I believe those white-hot, molten-metal fires were going on for days or weeks under the rubble.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Pasquale DiFabrizio, and Fellow JKF Forum Members:Pasquale - Jimmy and I are extremely interested in 09.11.2001, Israel, and The Mossad. I have given him several of your Headlines, Posts, and links on Israel and The Mossad. Thank You.Jimmy is currently reading Phantom Flight 93, published in 2007. I believe that this is the 757 that they claim crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania. When he is done, I will read it, and pass on our observations to you after I am done.If you get time, read it, and we can exchange reflections three (3) ways. From what Jimmy told me today, I think that you will be very interested overall.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Pasquale DiFabrizio, and Fellow JKF Forum Members:Pasquale - Jimmy and I are extremely interested in 09.11.2001, Israel, and The Mossad. I have given him several of your Headlines, Posts, and links on Israel and The Mossad. Thank You.Jimmy is currently reading Phantom Flight 93, published in 2007. I believe that this is the 757 that they claim crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania. When he is done, I will read it, and pass on our observations to you after I am done.If you get time, read it, and we can exchange reflections three (3) ways. From what Jimmy told me today, I think that you will be very interested overall.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Bruce,I will get that book ASAP and read it. I would love to compare notes on it with you two.