Gary Mack and his "hard evidence"

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Gary Mack and his "hard evidence"

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Here is a radio interview on Black Op Radio with Jim DiEugenio where he discusses Gary Mack's many distortions on that Discovery Channel documentary "Jfk, Inside The Target Car". Look for the interview of June 4th. You need Real Player to listen to it: http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2009.htmlI listened to that Ken...thanks for the link. I have also heard Jim Marrs and Robert Groden discuss Mack and what he has brought to the table regarding researching the JFK assassination and the comments were not flattering, nor were their comments about the Discovery programs that are obviously slanted towards the lone nut theory and make all sorts of errors in their analysis of the assassination.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

if it were possible i would bow down and worship Jim Marrs and Robert Groden true patriots who love their country.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Why is it not possible, Sara?
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

now if that were coming from someone else on here who i enjoy talking to i would answer that question and that is all i'm saying .
Bob

Post by Bob »

Chris...no need to stir the pot. Sara has said MANY times how much she respects Marrs and Groden. So have I.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

thank you bob believe me i am trying really hard not to say anything that i will regret that's why i said and that's all i'm saying.you have been so kind and respectful and taken up for me time and again and i really appreciate that. you are a great moderator and a great friend.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

They have a lot of good guests who appear on Black Op Radio. It comes on live too every thursday night.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob, I just listen to the interview with Jim Marrs on Black Op Radio. During the interview Marrs said he had a lecture on the assassination up to 2007 where anybody can attend. Well Gary Mack and his buddy Dave Perry attended it and caused a scene disrupting class by calling people names and calling them liars to the point that Marrs wound up canceling the class. Go figure. Them too are such a fraud.
Kathy Becket

Post by Kathy Becket »

Hi Bob,Thank you for your PM reply regarding the computer glitch wiping out our posts!! As luck would have it, I used the back arrow and was able to retrieve them!! My first post is the top one, which I copied from your post, and I put your answer in quotes. Thank you again for your help!!******************************************* Kathy Becket wrote:Folks, I do not understand all of this anger you seem to possess against Gary. He is most certainly not a LN, as alot of you seem to believe. With respect to the acoustical evidence (which Mack was instrumental in bringing to the attention of the HSCA, btw) I remember asking Wim where Files was supposed to be located, and he told me that Files was in the same location as Thompson's Hat Man. The acoustical evidence points to a shot at that location, and if you watched "Inside the Target Car", you would have noticed that Mack said there was a person there. If he believes that Oswald was the shooter, that, in itself, does not negate conspiracy, does it? No. So I don't understand what the problem is. He does not believe that the person in that position fired the kill shot. But he believes there was a person there, the same as you folks do. He just doesn't believe it is Files. I also see alot of you saying Oswald was innocent. Now wait a minute. IIRC, Files hung around with Oswald for a week: "At this point, Files had not been considered as a shooter in the coming assassination. He was assigned only as an aide to Mr. Nicoletti in weapon arrangements and to survey the location. A week before the assassination, Files drove into Dallas and stayed at the Lamplighter Motel in Mesquite, Dallas, where he called Mr. Nicoletti as well as David Atlee Phillips (who he claims was his “controller”). He claims that the next morning Lee Harvey Oswald (who shared the same “controller”) showed up at the hotel. Over the next five days, Files and Oswald spent the days together (a picture, which Files says was taken by Oswald, can be found here). Files claims that he and Oswald went to an empty field to test fire the weapons and calibrate the scopes that were to be used on President Kennedy, and that Oswald was picking up the shells as Files fired them. He also claims that he and Oswald never spoke of the assassination the entire time. Quoted from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Files If Oswald assisted in any way, he is a co-conspirator, and just as guilty. Files said, according to the same article, that Oswald never took a shot at Kennedy. You folks believe what Files said. Belief is not proof. I think the whole problem here rests on that. I recall one person some time ago, asked when the photo of Oswald in a white t-shirt was taken, and she said that Gary emailed her with the answer. She then sent a few emails back to him, and cut him off, more or less, because she, too, felt he had turned his back on the research community-- yet he was the only one to answer her question. Why not just consider him a great resource? If you have a question he will do his best to answer it for you. You can't ask for better than that. As Mark Knight once said about Gary, on another forum,"He is doing everything he can to keep this case alive." Isn't that what everyone wants--truly?**********************************************************************************************************Postby Bob on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:22 amFirst off Kathy, you are certainly welcome to your opinion. But i have to say that I vehemently disagree with your premise. Gary ONCE was someone who cared about a possible conspiracy, and maybe he still does, but he sure doesn't act like it or sound like it. To begin with, the job he has a curator of the 6th floor museum at the TSBD that pays him at least $180,000 a year, does NOT allow ANY conspiracy theory books or vids at the museum. Do you call that open minded? There is nobody I respect more than Jim Marrs and Robert Groden about the JFK assassination and the research they have done, and they have BOTH called out Mack as a fraud. The JFK assassination specials that he appears in on the Discovery channel have been lambasted by almost all of the real JFK assassination researching community. I'm sure Gary is a nice guy, and is still a voice regarding the JFK assassination to some, but it's a voice I stopped listening to a LONG time ago."Follow the money." - Deep ThroatBobUser avatarBob Posts: 2010 Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:39 pm Location: Florida************************TopRe: Gary Mack and his "hard evidence"Postby Kathy Becket on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:51 amBob,Although I respect Robert Groden and Jim Marrs too, I do not give them carte blanche permission to make up my mind for me on who is a fraud, and who is not.And I have to disagree with you about the museum not carrying conspiracy books. I have purchased both David Talbot's "Brothers" as well as Wrone's "The Zapruder Film"--both which are considered conspiracy books, at the Museum Bookstore. I must ask you--have you ever been there?Whether I change your mind about Gary or not is not why I posted. I see a whole lot of people over here cutting on someone who they think is a horrible traitor and turncoat, and I believe that they are being misled. I want you to know that there are of of people out here who are CTs, as well as LNs who have a great deal of respect for him.KathyAlso, I believe that Mack emailed someone here, although I don't remember who it was, i just remember reading that he said that the 180,000 is way off, and that he had a long way to go before he ever got to six figures.Kathy Becket Posts: 6 Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:35 pm Location: KCMOTopPrevious Display posts from previous: Sort byPost a reply32 posts • Page 3 of 3 • 1, 2, 3Return to Who shot JFK, and why?Jump to:Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests * Board index * The team • Delete all board cookies • All times are UTCPowered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i refuse to consider gary the betrayer benedict arnold mack a great resource. he's a traitor and turned his back on those who highly admired and respected him but then he sells his soul to the devil for 180,000 dollars per year no way in hades. will i ever consider that traitor a great resource he has lost crediblity with me. greed was more important then the truth to gary the betrayer benedict arnold mack i hate him he just makes me wanna puke.and yes i do believe oswald was innocent and gary mack deserves every bit of anger and insults that is delt to him.he's a traitor plain and simple end of story.and you'll never get me to beliee that gary mack is a great resource either and don't you go saying that we are being misled mrs becket i assure you that i am not being misled i just don't believe in lone nut assassin theory cause it is bs. and that doc inside the target car that doc is no longer allowed into my house inside the target car is a pack of lies and more cover up and i am sick and tired of some JFK researchers who believe oswald was the shooter and trying to cram the lone nut theory down my throat cause i don't buy a single word of it therefore it is bs plain and simple.sorry to my fellow JFK buffs but posts like kathy beckets really tick me off.