Evidence Of Revision

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Evidence Of Revision

Post by kenmurray »

Here is the 5 part powerful documentary that you folks might be interested in viewing called "Evidence Of Revision" : http://johnmccarthy90066.tripod.com/id844.html
Bob

Re: Evidence Of Revision

Post by Bob »

It is well worth anyone's time to view these videos and links. Nice job again Ken.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Thanks Bob, have you watched all of them yet?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Not all as of yet, but what I have seen thus far is not disappointing me.
Martin Hinrichs

Post by Martin Hinrichs »

It is a great piece of documentation about this happening.Probably the best i've ever seen. Martin
Bob

Post by Bob »

One of the more ironic pieces in the videos was in part two of five called The "Why" of it. One of the more interesting parts of that segment was a report by none other than Bill O'Reilly then of Inside Edition. O'Reilly like many others like Gary Mack and Vincent Bugliosi was once on the good side before he was corrupted and bought off by the dark side (the disinformation machine).
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

The extensive 'raw footage' is spellbinding, and I like the minimal use of narration. Every high school in the nation should be showing this perspective on some of US history's most significant events.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The whole documentary is spellbinding. The part about the Jim Jones massacre opened my eyes that I didn't know like the majority of those that died were murdered and not by suicide!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:The whole documentary is spellbinding. The part about the Jim Jones massacre opened my eyes that I didn't know like the majority of those that died were murdered and not by suicide!Yep! A lot of them WERE murdered...forced to drink the punch at gunpoint! It's right out of a horror movie. I would have fought and fought until they shot me rather than drink the punch!
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Okay,watching part 1; at around 16:40, a secret serviceman is riding on the back of the presidential limo - what caused him to get on board (as nobody was riding the back of the limo when it left Love Field)? ... what caused him to get off again?