Evidence Of Revision

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Evidence Of Revision

Post by Bob »

I believe many of the SS were very loyal to JFK and would have given their life to protect him. But without a doubt, at least three were involved in the conspiracy...Emory Roberts, Bill Greer and Roy Kellerman.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Bob wrote:I believe many of the SS were very loyal to JFK and would have given their life to protect him. But without a doubt, at least three were involved in the conspiracy...Emory Roberts, Bill Greer and Roy Kellerman.Agreed. (Roberts is who I meant, by the way, not Rowley). That's why they were somehow encouraged to go out Thursday night in Fort Worth (given mickies while out?), and why it was necessary for Roberts to command that they not leave the followup car to go to JFK's aid.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The total lack of SS protection for JFK that day plus all those open windows at those buildings is a true indication of a massive plot in Dallas. Compare that to when JFK was in NYC and Tampa. Vince Palamara's work is excellent: http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKpalamara.htm
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

And Fletcher Prouty's too.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Well, I just see no hard evidence of that! JUST KIDDING!!! I had a Mack-attack! I'm better now! LOL No doubt there were serious shenanigans regarding JFK security. Put that together with the behavior of the frickin' driver (Duh...shots being fired...slow the car down to see what's going on), and it looks painfully obvious that JFK's protection was seriously compromised.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

We KNOW JFK was hit with shots from different directions. Now imagine if Greer had indeed, as some said, actually STOPPED the car prior to the fatal head shot, and you can see why the Zapruder film had to be altered before becoming available to the public; it would conclusively prove that the fatal shot came from the front and that Greer had brought the car to a stop (which could reasonably mean only one thing).Which brings me to, what is for me, an exciting point: If movements in the Zapruder film can be demonstrated to be faster than humanly possible, wouldn't that be proof of it having been altered? Also, if some of the people on the grass were bigger than they should have been, wouldn't that also prove that the Zapruder film had been altered? It seems that those things could certainly be scientifically checked out,One more thing on the Zapruder film; try watching it focusing only on the Connallys. You'll see them get THROWN forward TOGETHER and then fall to the floor of the car- the only explanation for this would be a sudden and hard application of the car's brakes. Check it out.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i respect each and everyones opinions here but i am very skeptical about the zapruder film being altered but i find it interesting though i have and always will believe that the fatal headshot came from the front that is just me though.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:i respect each and everyones opinions here but i am very skeptical about the zapruder film being altered but i find it interesting though i have and always will believe that the fatal headshot came from the front that is just me though. I'm with you on it too, Sara. I'm on the fence regarding alterations to the Zapruder film, then again, I have to look at the issue more to decide.That being said, that last head shot definitely came from the front as per the back-and-to-the-left motion of JFK's head. There's no altering that one. LOL
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

What excites me about the Zapruder film is that I think there is a good chance that it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that people move at impossible speeds and/or that people on the grass are too large. Hence alteration, which seems like a big deal to me.Also, alterations were able to eliminate some things, but not all things -such as the backward and to the left movement of JFK's body after the fatal head SHOTS. My point being, that the end product was an improved/ acceptable version of the unaltered version, but not without lesser- yet still significant- problems.For those of you who find it difficult to reach the conclusion that the film was altered, please answer me this; if movements can be shown to be done at impossible speeds would that be conclusive proof of alternation? If not, how would you explain it? Lastly, if anyone on the planet was capable of altering the film in 1963, it was the CIA. It had the means, and it had the motive. That doesn't mean the film was altered of course, but considering all the other evidence that was altered (stealing the President's body prior to its arrival at Bethesda for goodness sake), the film ought to be looked at with a great deal of skepticism. But again, the exciting part for me is that I think there is a good chance that alteration can be proven (if it hasn't been already).
Bob

Post by Bob »

In terms of altering the Zapruder film, I was always of the mind that it was NOT altered. However, over the last couple of years, my mind has been changed. As Kevin Costner said in JFK as Jim Garrison, "You have to think out of the box people." I have seen enough evidence to see that there were indeed alterations, plus all of the witnesses that have said that the limo DID stop for instance, just like all the witnesses that heard a shot from the grassy knoll. Plus, you have to look at Zapruder himself. He was not an innocent bystander. He was connected to a lot of these folks (conspirators) and their organizations. He worked with a lady who became Mrs. George DeMohrenshildt. He gave his film to Time-Life and to Henry Luce, a GOOD friend of Prescott Bu$h and a fellow Bonesman from Yale to keep the film under wraps for years. I think the Zapruder film was made because the conspirators wanted a film to show what they planned and did that day and to make it a trophy of sorts (a home movie). They could watch it at their evil leisure, much like Adoplh Hitler did (sometimes while he ate dinner), when he watched the conspirators (heroes) that tried to murder him in the summer of 1944 hanging from piano wire. However, the assassination did not go as planned and Jimmy Files really made things tough for the conspirators to try and sell the Oswald theory.