Evidence Of Revision

JFK Assassination
saracarter766

Re: Evidence Of Revision

Post by saracarter766 »

and the only reason i say i'm very skeptical about it is because i have only saw that one zapruder film in my lifetime so i pretty much need some concrete evidence i can't help it peeps i never knew any of this info about it being altered until now.which is why i'm thankful to wim and each and everyone one of you. because of wim and everyone here i am learning something new about this awful tragedy and i just can't thank you all enough for that. anyways does anybody know where i'm coming from about learning about the film being altered?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Sara here's a link that you may find interesting: http://www.assassinationscience.com/joh ... index.html
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

thank you kenmurray.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Anytime Sara.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Here is part 6 of " Evidence of Revision" the King assassination. Similarties between MLK and JFk murder So finally here's the final installment part 6: http://vids.rationalveracity.com/v/485, ... -of-6.html
Bob

Post by Bob »

Good job Ken. JFK...RFK...MLK. All of those assassinations have the dirty fingerprints of the CIA involved. Plus, J. Edgar Hoover of the FBI hated all three of those men as well.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Excellent link, Ken, thanks.Why didn't my son see this in school?
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

After you've watched Revision 6 check out this short one (and take special notice of an reference to police firing on a 'radio-equipped car carrying two white men."www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmOBbxgxKvoIt helps explain why a certain taxi driver was thrown into the river the night of the assassination-
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

ThomZajac wrote:After you've watched Revision 6 check out this short one (and take special notice of an reference to police firing on a 'radio-equipped car carrying two white men."http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmOBbxgxKvoIt helps explain why a certain taxi driver was thrown into the river the night of the assassination-I know Thom. I was amazed too when they mentioned toward the end of Revision 6 the connection between the Raoul character and Jack Ruby! Plus let's destroy evidence by clearing out thoses bushes that was near the Lorraine Motel.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

ThomZajac wrote:Excellent link, Ken, thanks.Why didn't my son see this in school?Thom, unfortunately I doubt your son will ever see this in school.