JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Pamela Ray will give an interview tomorrow

Post by kenmurray »

Bob, how is Bruce doing now?
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob, how is Bruce doing now?I haven't talked to Bruce in quite awhile, as he is keeping a very low profile. But I hear he is doing better. The guy to ask is Tom Jeffers. Tom stays in contact with Jimmy and Bruce from what I understand.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Two things: 1) Pamela Ray is not the fiancee of James Files. He has many female penpals of which Pamela Ray is just one and certainly not his favourite one. 2) To call me this: Willem "Wim" Dankbaar - former military w/Dutch intelligence source: http://jfkmurderjamesfiles.weebly.com/c ... cters.html (bottom right)she has wasted her last bit of credibilty. Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

dankbaar wrote:Two things: 1) Pamela Ray is not the fiancee of James Files. He has many female penpals of which Pamela Ray is just one and certainly not his favourite one. 2) To call me this: Willem "Wim" Dankbaar - former military w/Dutch intelligence source: http://jfkmurderjamesfiles.weebly.com/c ... cters.html (bottom right)she has wasted her last bit of credibilty. WimI will always stand on the side of Wim, especially concerning Pamela Ray. I had hoped that Wim and Pam had buried the hatchet so to speak, but obviously the hatchet is out again...and it wasn't Wim that used it first. I know a few things that most here in the forum don't know about Pam Ray and her "relationship" with Jimmy Files, and her crediblity is NOT solid...on many fronts.
neab

Post by neab »

woah. Whats with her ? Is she just full of crap then ? She was making it seem like her and files properly together etc. He sends her 3 letters a week, speak on the phone frequently. Surely she has some correspondence if she made that book. Either way, there's alot of trixters in the research community imo.
mark ferguson

Post by mark ferguson »

Bob wrote:I haven't heard the interview yet, but this is what I know from reading some of Pamela's stuff. First, I did hear about Nicoletti being involved in the Marilyn Monroe death. I'm not sure of any participation by Files though. Again, that was in August of 1962. Now, we all know about the Files involvement, along with that of Nicoletti in the JFK assassination, but in an interview with Pam awhile back, Files intimated that he killed David Ferrie as well. Ferrie was the only witness that showed any remorse to Jim Garrison and his staff. Ferrie was close to the breaking point and probably would have spilled the beans had he lived. But he didn't. And Files was the one who silenced him according to that interview. Bob,In Wim's book is there something about Files driving Nicoletti to the airport to take care of Marilyn Monroe? I haven't looked at that section in a while, but I recall that being what Files did.Mark
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

mark ferguson wrote:Bob wrote:I haven't heard the interview yet, but this is what I know from reading some of Pamela's stuff. First, I did hear about Nicoletti being involved in the Marilyn Monroe death. I'm not sure of any participation by Files though. Again, that was in August of 1962. Now, we all know about the Files involvement, along with that of Nicoletti in the JFK assassination, but in an interview with Pam awhile back, Files intimated that he killed David Ferrie as well. Ferrie was the only witness that showed any remorse to Jim Garrison and his staff. Ferrie was close to the breaking point and probably would have spilled the beans had he lived. But he didn't. And Files was the one who silenced him according to that interview. Bob,In Wim's book is there something about Files driving Nicoletti to the airport to take care of Marilyn Monroe? I haven't looked at that section in a while, but I recall that being what Files did.MarkFiles did say that. If memory serves me, he also said that the drugs were administered in her rectum. Seriously.My uncle, Pasquale DiFabrizio, who was "the shoemaker to the stars" was doing shoes for Melvin Belli at one point. My uncle told me when I was a teenager that Melvin Belli told HIM that the drugs were introduced into Marilyn Monroe's body that way as well...in her rectum. When I read that Files said the same thing, it was one of those moments for me that told me that Files was not kidding or lying about it because I had heard the exact same thing more than 20 years ago from my uncle who was associated with guys like Sinatra, Dean Martin, etc, because he made shoes for them.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

As far as I know Pam and Jimmy are married and they love each other. And as far as I know people who were in the military intelligence can still be very intelligent and decent and don't react emotional. And as far as I know it is not ok of Pamela to put Wim together with all the photos of THESE people on her webside. Maybe Wim and Pamela just don't come along personally. I hope they will overcome that. Don't they have the same basic intention of enlightenment of the people? Make peace, people, and play with open cards! Here some excerpt of James Files' 2003-interview: W - You wanna talk about Marilyn Monroe here?JF - No! No, that's irrelevant there.J - Just to inject me, was it the Kennedy's or the mob that hit Marilyn?JF - The mob hit her, but they had done, they did it on the request of the KennedysJ - Yah, okay.W - (looking at camera man) Okay, are you ready?G - I'm rolling!J - Okay, the lead into this: Ah, do you have any proof of what you told us in regard to the Kennedy Assassination?JF - When it gets down to this part about where a lot of people ask a lot of different questions about things, the one thing that I could verify, right now, which cannot be made public, is the ledger. Diary, ledger, whichever you prefer to call it. Focus on papers and things that Charles Nicoletti gave to me before he was killed. Things got pretty active here. Ah, Sam Giancana was the first one to be killed and that was in uh.'75 and I'm not sure, maybe September, it was '75, go there. He was killed, and the night he was killed, Johnny Roselli was in town. Because I saw Johnny Roselli at the airport. And when Johnny Roselli came in - we didn't talk or anything - I was there to pick somebody else up that had come in on that flight, just by coincidence. And I'm picking up a party that I had done a lot of work for, collecting money and things. But anyway, I see Johnny and we nodded at each other, he had another man with him. When they left, we were right behind them. They got in their vehicle alongside, we got ours, we took off, we went down the road. We went down River Road proceeding South. Niki (inaudible) said the only place Johnny could be going is going over to see Sam. On fifth avenue and River Road in Belmont there, they had a place called the Blue Horizon. Johnny pulled in there momentarily and the guy with him went out. Whoever this guy was, he wasn't going to Sam's house, because Sam didn't like a lot of people coming to his house and if he didn't know them, they were not going to get in anyway. And Johnny went on. I went my way, Johnny Roselli went his. Johnny Roselli ...The next morning, I woke up: Sam Giancana had been executed, gangland style. When he was killed, bells rang off to me, Johnny Roselli had to be the one to do it. Because he was there, I know he went to Sam's house that night. The following year Johnny Roselli was killed. When Johnny Roselli was killed, the party I figure was the same guy that he dropped off ... There was two people killed down there in Tampa, St. Peter in that area. They got rid of them at the same time. One was Johnny Roselli. The other one, another party unknown, whoever it was, I don't remember the name of him now, but evidently it was a friend of his that he traveled to Chicago with. I figured he knew something and somebody took him out too, because they knew that Johnny Roselli, what he had done, okay? This guy, he might have told this guy, this guy knew, so they got rid of him.And when it comes down to it, the crime family did not have Sam Giancana killed. I don't know who killed him except for Johnny Roselli, but I believe that the government ordered it. A contract killing on Sam Giancana. I believe the government is the one that killed Johnny Roselli, to shut him up so he couldn't talk.J - All of this was at about the time of the House Select Committee on Assassinations?JF - All of it, yes. But anybody that knew Sam Giancana, would have known that Sam Giancana would never have talked. He would have gone to jail. He would have kept his mouth shut. He would NOT talk. The following year, Johnny Roselli, he got killed, and they silenced him. And then, in April, it was April 19th or . no march, march 29. This is the night that Charles Nicoletti was killed. And he was supposed to go testify before some committee. And he was killed at the Golden Horns, right there in Melrose Park, there on North Avenue and Mannheim Road, the Golden Horns restaurant. And I thought at first that maybe someone in the family had hit him, because we knew there was trouble, and right before his dead, he had given me this package and told me : „this is my life insurance.” He said: „If I need someone to have it, you can always get to it.” He said: „And if anything happens to me, you might need it some day.” So what he gave me was . I took it and I went out, got me some cheesecloth and I wrapped up the little package and put it in a little box. I went out, dug a hole and I buried it. Put it away and covered it all up. So . about a week, a week and a half later, you know, Chuck was killed. _____________________I ask everybody in this forum to read Pamela's and Wim's books carefully over and over again and weighing all the information there before making any prejudice here.
Bob

Post by Bob »

mark ferguson wrote:Bob wrote:I haven't heard the interview yet, but this is what I know from reading some of Pamela's stuff. First, I did hear about Nicoletti being involved in the Marilyn Monroe death. I'm not sure of any participation by Files though. Again, that was in August of 1962. Now, we all know about the Files involvement, along with that of Nicoletti in the JFK assassination, but in an interview with Pam awhile back, Files intimated that he killed David Ferrie as well. Ferrie was the only witness that showed any remorse to Jim Garrison and his staff. Ferrie was close to the breaking point and probably would have spilled the beans had he lived. But he didn't. And Files was the one who silenced him according to that interview. Bob,In Wim's book is there something about Files driving Nicoletti to the airport to take care of Marilyn Monroe? I haven't looked at that section in a while, but I recall that being what Files did.MarkI actually have lent the book to a friend of mine to read currently. I do seem to recall that. But my most vivid memory of all this was hearing about it from Bruce Brychek, Jimmy's best friend.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:As far as I know Pam and Jimmy are married and they love each other. And as far as I know people who were in the military intelligence can still be very intelligent and decent and don't react emotional. And as far as I know it is not ok of Pamela to put Wim together with all the photos of THESE people on her webside. Maybe Wim and Pamela just don't come along personally. I hope they will overcome that. Don't they have the same basic intention of enlightenment of the people? Make peace, people, and play with open cards! Here some excerpt of James Files' 2003-interview: W - You wanna talk about Marilyn Monroe here?JF - No! No, that's irrelevant there.J - Just to inject me, was it the Kennedy's or the mob that hit Marilyn?JF - The mob hit her, but they had done, they did it on the request of the KennedysJ - Yah, okay.W - (looking at camera man) Okay, are you ready?G - I'm rolling!J - Okay, the lead into this: Ah, do you have any proof of what you told us in regard to the Kennedy Assassination?JF - When it gets down to this part about where a lot of people ask a lot of different questions about things, the one thing that I could verify, right now, which cannot be made public, is the ledger. Diary, ledger, whichever you prefer to call it. Focus on papers and things that Charles Nicoletti gave to me before he was killed. Things got pretty active here. Ah, Sam Giancana was the first one to be killed and that was in uh.'75 and I'm not sure, maybe September, it was '75, go there. He was killed, and the night he was killed, Johnny Roselli was in town. Because I saw Johnny Roselli at the airport. And when Johnny Roselli came in - we didn't talk or anything - I was there to pick somebody else up that had come in on that flight, just by coincidence. And I'm picking up a party that I had done a lot of work for, collecting money and things. But anyway, I see Johnny and we nodded at each other, he had another man with him. When they left, we were right behind them. They got in their vehicle alongside, we got ours, we took off, we went down the road. We went down River Road proceeding South. Niki (inaudible) said the only place Johnny could be going is going over to see Sam. On fifth avenue and River Road in Belmont there, they had a place called the Blue Horizon. Johnny pulled in there momentarily and the guy with him went out. Whoever this guy was, he wasn't going to Sam's house, because Sam didn't like a lot of people coming to his house and if he didn't know them, they were not going to get in anyway. And Johnny went on. I went my way, Johnny Roselli went his. Johnny Roselli ...The next morning, I woke up: Sam Giancana had been executed, gangland style. When he was killed, bells rang off to me, Johnny Roselli had to be the one to do it. Because he was there, I know he went to Sam's house that night. The following year Johnny Roselli was killed. When Johnny Roselli was killed, the party I figure was the same guy that he dropped off ... There was two people killed down there in Tampa, St. Peter in that area. They got rid of them at the same time. One was Johnny Roselli. The other one, another party unknown, whoever it was, I don't remember the name of him now, but evidently it was a friend of his that he traveled to Chicago with. I figured he knew something and somebody took him out too, because they knew that Johnny Roselli, what he had done, okay? This guy, he might have told this guy, this guy knew, so they got rid of him.And when it comes down to it, the crime family did not have Sam Giancana killed. I don't know who killed him except for Johnny Roselli, but I believe that the government ordered it. A contract killing on Sam Giancana. I believe the government is the one that killed Johnny Roselli, to shut him up so he couldn't talk.J - All of this was at about the time of the House Select Committee on Assassinations?JF - All of it, yes. But anybody that knew Sam Giancana, would have known that Sam Giancana would never have talked. He would have gone to jail. He would have kept his mouth shut. He would NOT talk. The following year, Johnny Roselli, he got killed, and they silenced him. And then, in April, it was April 19th or . no march, march 29. This is the night that Charles Nicoletti was killed. And he was supposed to go testify before some committee. And he was killed at the Golden Horns, right there in Melrose Park, there on North Avenue and Mannheim Road, the Golden Horns restaurant. And I thought at first that maybe someone in the family had hit him, because we knew there was trouble, and right before his dead, he had given me this package and told me : „this is my life insurance.” He said: „If I need someone to have it, you can always get to it.” He said: „And if anything happens to me, you might need it some day.” So what he gave me was . I took it and I went out, got me some cheesecloth and I wrapped up the little package and put it in a little box. I went out, dug a hole and I buried it. Put it away and covered it all up. So . about a week, a week and a half later, you know, Chuck was killed. _____________________I ask everybody in this forum to read Pamela's and Wim's books carefully over and over again and weighing all the information there before making any prejudice here. Let me just say that I have some relative information from the proverbial horse's mouth that puts me in Wim's corner without a doubt.