Pamela Ray will give an interview tomorrow

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: Pamela Ray will give an interview tomorrow

Post by ChristophMessner »

"... religious ramblings ... " .... "... fame seeker ... " Well, you have a good judgement. But I would say, all this matter is far more complicated. I agree that religious ramblings are not helpful for the jfkmurdersolving process, as well as fame seeking by a little flexibility with some facts to make them look a bit more spectacular or give them the aura of something extraordinary.But also: isn't it remarkable for a woman at all to visit a convict eight flight hours away, care for his soul and spiritual life from then on and live a non-physically relationship with him for years through thousands of letters and phone calls? Wasn't Wim a fame seeker, too, in the beginning? Is the criminalistic dimension in the JFK-case all? Yes, you might suspect, I am somehow emotionally naively bribed with Pamela. I agree that being a "remarkable" woman does not legitimate to exploit persons for making bestseller profits or breaching contracts with comparatively wealthier Dutch researcher-collegues. But my vote goes for: do always look to a person's full life story and comlete soul life, not only the superficial outlook. Maybe I have leaned myself too far out of the window making too many brainless comments about things which are way over my range of experience. Maybe James Files' life story and intelligence is way over Pamela's head. Somehow for me layman it seems that once you have stepped into criminality like Files you are caught forever in a vicious circle not because you are bad, but because it just is this way by nature, and you are pulling down everybody who is entering this circle by nature. Pamela wants to give contra to that, but as a single fighter and a non-academic in political and religious theory it's too much for her and so she puts herself into scene to survive financially. Ok, you probably would say now: everybody who reckognizes that he/she has to burn somebody or to blow oneself up to be able to be successfull should just quit this business and go back to another job within the range of one's capabilities. But somehow this JFK-murdercase opens up a hydra of fascinating, seductive dimensions to engage in counter-propaganda to the running mainstream media propaganda ...Pamela says, that without her James Files never would have given his 2003-interview. It is bad that she burned Wim. I don't know how much that really was after all. But shouldn't it influence our judgement about her, that she possibly strongly believed that it would be for a good purpose and that she intended to pay it back just later? Well, call me naive, but I have the feeling that the true religious forgiving of incapabilities of researchers, contract-killers, presidents and forum posters is the real center of the jfk-murder-case. Chris
ChristophMessner

WEDNESDAY, July 1st, 2009: 8:00-10:00PM, EST(EAST COAST TIME)Dr. Gianni Hayes’ Radio Show: http://www.giannihayes.net"NEW WORLD ORDER DISORDER”Broadcast on http://www.americanvoiceradio.comTime: 8:00-9:00pm, East Coast Time Guest: PAMELA RAY, Author, Recognized Expert on Grassy Knoll ShooterRAY GIVES INSIDE INO ON THE ASSASSINATION OF JFKhttp://jfkmurderjamesfiles.weebly.com/Different ways you can listen to my show: 1. Call in toll free: 1-800-596-8191. LIVE SHOW!!! NEW NUMBER 1-541-848-5097 (Call in line; not toll free)2. Phone Bridge: If you can’t get us on the internet, short wave, satellite, or FM radio, or through our archives, or via our podcasts, then dial 218-862-7200, and enter #361113. This isn’t toll free, but you can use a speaker phone so everyone can listen.3. Chatroom: Go to the top of the left side of the page at www.theamericanvoice.com, and click on “chat room.” When the log in comes, up you can register or put in any user name; click, “Chat.” 4. E-mail: You can also e-mail Gianni at info@thenaz.us or ndhayes@att.net.5. Cell phone, podcasts, IPods, short wave, internet6. FM Radio Stations: Check your area for the radio station carrying the show.All shows are archived at the American Voice Radio. (See directions below)..Radio host Dr. Gianni Hayes is the author of 17 published books, international speaker, former professor, & a drug tester. Buy one of her books and get it autographed. _____________________________________________THE BRIDGE PHONE: 218-862-7200; PUNCH IN 361113. Call in TOLL FREE NUMBER IS: 1-800-596-8191
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Maybe someone should ask her if she owes Wim any money and how she paid for her trip and hotel to see Files when Wim went with Marrs and them to interview them. Maybe ask how much money was provided to start writing the book. Was she working then? Did she pay out of pocket?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Maybe someone should ask her if she owes Wim any money and how she paid for her trip and hotel to see Files when Wim went with Marrs and them to interview them. Maybe ask how much money was provided to start writing the book. Was she working then? Did she pay out of pocket? Pasquale, that is a good idea. Maybe I will call in to that show tomorrow and ask that. I wonder if that host of the show will allow that question, hmmm?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Ken...I have been on talk radio a lot. If you want to spring a question like that, do NOT tell the producer or the host that is what you want to ask. Just act like you want to ask Pam about something general. There is a 7 second delay on talk radio generally, but your question might get on if you ask it in a surprising manner. For what it is worth.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Ken...I have been on talk radio a lot. If you want to spring a question like that, do NOT tell the producer or the host that is what you want to ask. Just act like you want to ask Pam about something general. There is a 7 second delay on talk radio generally, but your question might get on if you ask it in a surprising manner. For what it is worth.Bob, thanks for the post. Great idea
ChristophMessner

I also think it is a great idea to urge her to explain herself about her and Wim's inputs in making James Files talk once more in 2003. I always recommended them to do so in my correspondance with them and said it would be best for their reputation to just tell publicly how it really was, including all the financials.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I plan to listen to Pamela Ray's interview tonight and I will call in and give whatever my 2 cents is worth. lol
neab

Post by neab »

LOL just heard Ken. Ask her something Ken.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

neab wrote:LOL just heard Ken. Ask her something Ken.Neab, I will soon. Aparently, I believe she has looked at this forum last 2 days. Did you hear the beginning of the interview? She wants their relationship a private matter lol. Stay tuned.