Pamela Ray will give an interview tomorrow

JFK Assassination
neab

Re: Pamela Ray will give an interview tomorrow

Post by neab »

I went in chat and kept asking, they asked , but she doesn't want to speak about it. I dont like this woman.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Neab, did you just hear that? Who is Wim Dankbaar? Her reply is her atorneys want let her comment
neab

Post by neab »

ha they asked my question to her...the one about was he alone back there, and what about bowers testimony...
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

neab wrote:ha they asked my question to her...the one about was he alone back there, and what about bowers testimony...They asked mine about her receiving financial help. another question coming up about other females. Stay Tuned lol
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I asked the question about Files getting any mail from other females.. Boy she avoided that one by saying widows and relatives wrote to him not any romantic ones
neab

Post by neab »

yeah lol. How come you didn't get to ask at the start? Was confusing.She seems so defensive whenever asked/quizzed, which is insane in these field imo. You have to be prepared for criticism and to be questioned. Are we supposed to just swallow everything she says like mindless fools?What do you guys think of her?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

neab wrote:yeah lol. How come you didn't get to ask at the start? Was confusing.She seems so defensive whenever asked/quizzed, which is insane in these field imo. You have to be prepared for criticism and to be questioned. Are we supposed to just swallow everything she says like mindless fools?What do you guys think of her?I would just like her to answer about what money Wim paid her...her room and board, plane fair, money advanced to her by Wim. She won'e answer because she can't.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

neab wrote:yeah lol. How come you didn't get to ask at the start? Was confusing.She seems so defensive whenever asked/quizzed, which is insane in these field imo. You have to be prepared for criticism and to be questioned. Are we supposed to just swallow everything she says like mindless fools?What do you guys think of her?I know Neab, I tried to call in but i was put on hold, so I then decided to go in the chat room and they did get 2 of my questions asked. And for sure she was defensive in both of them. Bottom line she is not credible in several areas.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:neab wrote:yeah lol. How come you didn't get to ask at the start? Was confusing.She seems so defensive whenever asked/quizzed, which is insane in these field imo. You have to be prepared for criticism and to be questioned. Are we supposed to just swallow everything she says like mindless fools?What do you guys think of her?I would just like her to answer about what money Wim paid her...her room and board, plane fair, money advanced to her by Wim. She won'e answer because she can't.Pasquale, one of the questions I asked from that chat room was did you receive any financial help in writing her book and she replied she couldn't answer that cause her attorney won't let her
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:neab wrote:yeah lol. How come you didn't get to ask at the start? Was confusing.She seems so defensive whenever asked/quizzed, which is insane in these field imo. You have to be prepared for criticism and to be questioned. Are we supposed to just swallow everything she says like mindless fools?What do you guys think of her?I would just like her to answer about what money Wim paid her...her room and board, plane fair, money advanced to her by Wim. She won'e answer because she can't.Pasquale, one of the questions I asked from that chat room was did you receive any financial help in writing her book and she replied she couldn't answer that cause her attorney won't let her Yeah, I'm sure that's the real reason...yeah, right! LOLI believe that Wim paid her in advance, paid her plane fair, room and board, and money to just live and eat! So, I'm thinking that, of course, she's going to use some BS line about the money. I believe she took advantage of Wim.