Pamela Ray will give an interview tomorrow

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Pamela Ray will give an interview tomorrow

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale, someone did ask her about Wim and her reply was that he is a dutch business man and of course her attorneys won't let her comment any further.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:Pasquale, someone did ask her about Wim and her reply was that he is a dutch business man and of course her attorneys won't let her comment any further. Just some Dutch business man, eh? I'm sure. Her attorney's won't let her, eh? That's code for "Holy S##t!!!! I don't want people to know that I took advantage of him!!!!"
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:kenmurray wrote:Pasquale, someone did ask her about Wim and her reply was that he is a dutch business man and of course her attorneys won't let her comment any further. Just some Dutch business man, eh? I'm sure. Her attorney's won't let her, eh? That's code for "Holy S##t!!!! I don't want people to know that I took advantage of him!!!!"Exactly, plus most of those people in that chat room thought she was evasive in the questions I asked lol.
neab

Post by neab »

Yeh , well i figured from that , wim has got in touch with her regarding the site/page that labelled him being tied to dutch intelligence or something like that. So I figured she didn't want to have legal problems regarding wim.I'm in no position to speak on her character or anything, and I even said in chat , its nice that she's a religious lady etc. But she doesn't seem to have done much research beyond conversing to james files, and she is very defensive/negative too. I'm not accusing her of lookin for fame or anything , but ya know, according to her files pretty much begged her to do this book. Is this the same james files who seemed so disinclined to do the confession/testimony with west all those years ago ? I won't be buying her book, I might read parts on that ebook thingy, but I'm not expecting much tbh. I probably come across as some crazy guy who doesn't believe anybody,when thats not the case honestly. Just there's alot of deceivers in this jfk story, even amongst researchers imo. I guess I just find her sneaky.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Neab, you raised some good points and yes I think she is sneaky as well lol.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Obviously Wim gave her credit in the beginning, because Pamela was a person, James Files trusted, while Wim was new to him still. Wim hoped, that Pamela would make James tell more than in the 1994 interview which he did only partly. Pamela signed that credit contract in the hope to make a bestseller with a big-bang-story. It turned out that it did not work out, maybe because of her way of writing, maybe because of holes in Files' story, maybe because of doubters in the JFK-researcher-league, so she could not pay back the credit in time and then Wim started to criticize her work and named conditions. The question is, how much did Pamela make Files speak out and how much would you value that. Pamela blamed Wim of plagiatism, much of the content and the title idea would be from Pam&Jim she says. In my eyes it lookes like Wim cleaned the infos from a lot of contradicitons and did all the movie & website work on the other hand.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Nice job folks. Again, I have some knowledge as to what really happened between Wim and Pam. All I can say is that your suspicions are on the money. Also, there is nobody in this WORLD that Jimmy Files trusts more than his best friend Bruce Brychek. I know that Bruce didn't care for Pam, and he also said that Jimmy wanted nothing to do with her awhile back.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Nice job folks. Again, I have some knowledge as to what really happened between Wim and Pam. All I can say is that your suspicions are on the money. Also, there is nobody in this WORLD that Jimmy Files trusts more than his best friend Bruce Brychek. I know that Bruce didn't care for Pam, and he also said that Jimmy wanted nothing to do with her awhile back.Well, from what I have gather during all this I believe Pam's claims of her and Files being "an item" and are in love a pure hoax!!!
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:Nice job folks. Again, I have some knowledge as to what really happened between Wim and Pam. All I can say is that your suspicions are on the money. Also, there is nobody in this WORLD that Jimmy Files trusts more than his best friend Bruce Brychek. I know that Bruce didn't care for Pam, and he also said that Jimmy wanted nothing to do with her awhile back.Well, from what I have gather during all this I believe Pam's claims of her and Files being "an item" and are in love a pure hoax!!!Indeed. We have been talking about the passing of celebrities, and have talked about Michael Jackson and Karl Malden, but we have not mentioned another that passed last week unfortunately. I was one of the many (millions) of young men in America that had a Farrah Fawcet poster in my room. I also had a lot of sports stuff as well and a classic JFK Presidential photo by the way. But based on Pam's standards, I could say I was involved with Farrah, because she signed her poster. I actually dated a girl in college for awhile that people would always say looked a lot like Farrah. But I never said it WAS Farrah!
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

bob,if you dated someone that even looked like her.....you da man! i had a poster made by penthouse i think that took that poster and airbrushed out the suit. it looked like she was naked, bare boobed and all. i loved that poster....it hung on my bedroom wall for 2 years.namaste'