Oh No, Another Discovery Channel Documentary In The Works

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Oh No, Another Discovery Channel Documentary In The Works

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:I wrote Matthews a couple of years ago, mostly about his ass kissing of Tom DeLay who was on his program. But I also talked about the Bu$h family and Poppy's involvement in the JFK assassination. Matthews of course never responded. When a host like Matthews is nice to people who are sordid like DeLay and Posner, that says something about the host's character...or lack there of.Absolutely!I have a question for you. My information is that Gerald Posner is working for the Daily Beast as an investigative reporter. I didn't think the Daily Beast was that sort of news organization? I thought they were left leaning.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Seemingly the money machine takes over once more. But true ideas will remain stronger than false pictures (Platon). Here in Europe we have a strong movement against the American declaration of pyromaniacs like private FED bankers as fire brigade to the world financial system. People are checking that wrotten money printing - inflation - taxing - deal and they are checking simple knitted Hollywood productions as well, cause we have so many better film makers and thinkers here.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Well I see in another forum that Von Pein is blasting DiEugenio's interview on Black Op Radio while at the same time praising Gary Mack's "Inside the Target Car" documentary. I sent a reply saying Von Pein doesn't have the guts to an debate with DiEugenio and would get his clock run. This Von Pein guy is so hung up on himself that it is so laughable. He is the biggest promoter of Bugliosi's book on the whole internet! He reviews conspiracy books as well on Amazon.com. He reviews more books , music, and dvds than anybody else on there. On another forum he received a special reward in 2008, "The Bonehead Of The Year Award". He's got my vote for 2009.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

kenmurray wrote:Well I see in another forum that Von Pein is blasting DiEugenio's interview on Black Op Radio while at the same time praising Gary Mack's "Inside the Target Car" documentary. I sent a reply saying Von Pein doesn't have the guts to an debate with DiEugenio and would get his clock run. This Von Pein guy is so hung up on himself that it is so laughable. He is the biggest promoter of Bugliosi's book on the whole internet! He reviews conspiracy books as well on Amazon.com. He reviews more books , music, and dvds than anybody else on there. On another forum he received a special reward in 2008, "The Bonehead Of The Year Award". He's got my vote for 2009. Yeah, I remember debating him myself on that forum. I haven't even logged in there for weeks now. What are they saying now? Anything interesting? LOLI remember even posting at that forum the statistical information regarding even the first 100 factual errors in Gerald Posner's book, Case Closed and how 78 of them were mistakes leaning toward Oswald doing it alone and none of the mistakes leaning toward a conspiracy. That means that those mistakes were not random. They're statistically not random in the least. The fact that the errors are there is without question. The study takes it a step further and tries to determine if those errors were intentional or not..which they were.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

kenmurray wrote:Well I see in another forum that Von Pein is blasting DiEugenio's interview on Black Op Radio while at the same time praising Gary Mack's "Inside the Target Car" documentary. I sent a reply saying Von Pein doesn't have the guts to an debate with DiEugenio and would get his clock run. This Von Pein guy is so hung up on himself that it is so laughable. He is the biggest promoter of Bugliosi's book on the whole internet! He reviews conspiracy books as well on Amazon.com. He reviews more books , music, and dvds than anybody else on there. On another forum he received a special reward in 2008, "The Bonehead Of The Year Award". He's got my vote for 2009. Isn't Bugliosi's book doing terrible in sales? LOL
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Bob wrote:I wrote Matthews a couple of years ago, mostly about his ass kissing of Tom DeLay who was on his program. But I also talked about the Bu$h family and Poppy's involvement in the JFK assassination. Matthews of course never responded. When a host like Matthews is nice to people who are sordid like DeLay and Posner, that says something about the host's character...or lack there of.Absolutely!I have a question for you. My information is that Gerald Posner is working for the Daily Beast as an investigative reporter. I didn't think the Daily Beast was that sort of news organization? I thought they were left leaning.Like Bugliosi, Posner's resume is not all bad. He was big blogger against the war in Iraq. Posner is also from the town that conservatives hate the most...San Francisco. But also like Bugliosi, and he was actually the first, he damaged his legacy beyond repair with his inaccurate book filled with disinformation about Oswald. The only way I can see Posner or Bugliosi to regain their status as "serious" writers is by telling the world they were wrong in their books about Oswald. That will NEVER happen. That would be like Gary Mack telling the world that the shots that hit JFK from behind came from the Dal-Tex building and not the 6th floor of the TSBD. Again, this will never happen. All three have received the comforts of money and also the comforts of being the spokesmen for the disinformation machine in the MSM. Posner is on all the time. Mack will be rearing his ugly head again soon on Discovery. Bugliosi's book isn't drawing flies, but HBO and Hanks still want to run a mini-series about it. But where are Jim Marrs, Robert Groden and Jack White? In the basement. But the basement is where people can have a lot of fun. Just like That 70's Show (which took place in Wisconsin by the way), some of the best meeting of the minds can take place there. Wim's site is in the basement. So is Alex Jones' site and his programs. So is Black Ops radio. There are many others as well. One day we will be allowed in the rest of the house where the adults are allegedly, but for now we just have to spread the word about the great parties we are having in our basement.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:kenmurray wrote:Well I see in another forum that Von Pein is blasting DiEugenio's interview on Black Op Radio while at the same time praising Gary Mack's "Inside the Target Car" documentary. I sent a reply saying Von Pein doesn't have the guts to an debate with DiEugenio and would get his clock run. This Von Pein guy is so hung up on himself that it is so laughable. He is the biggest promoter of Bugliosi's book on the whole internet! He reviews conspiracy books as well on Amazon.com. He reviews more books , music, and dvds than anybody else on there. On another forum he received a special reward in 2008, "The Bonehead Of The Year Award". He's got my vote for 2009. Isn't Bugliosi's book doing terrible in sales? LOL Yes his book is doing lousy. Von Pein can promote Bugliosi's book till hell freezes over and it still won't do a bit of good. Compare his book to James Douglass's book "JFK and the Unspeakable" which is going well on amazon and got ZERO media coverage.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:kenmurray wrote:Well I see in another forum that Von Pein is blasting DiEugenio's interview on Black Op Radio while at the same time praising Gary Mack's "Inside the Target Car" documentary. I sent a reply saying Von Pein doesn't have the guts to an debate with DiEugenio and would get his clock run. This Von Pein guy is so hung up on himself that it is so laughable. He is the biggest promoter of Bugliosi's book on the whole internet! He reviews conspiracy books as well on Amazon.com. He reviews more books , music, and dvds than anybody else on there. On another forum he received a special reward in 2008, "The Bonehead Of The Year Award". He's got my vote for 2009. Isn't Bugliosi's book doing terrible in sales? LOL Yes his book is doing lousy. Von Pein can promote Bugliosi's book till hell freezes over and it still won't do a bit of good. Compare his book to James Douglass's book "JFK and the Unspeakable" which is going well on amazon and got ZERO media coverage.Oliver Stone plugged Douglass' book on Bill Maher last week. I plan to get the book.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob, I plan on getting it too.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

kenmurray thank you so much for this wonderful thread i definately know i will not be watching it thank you for the heads up dude i appreciate it.