How Gary Mack became Dan Rather

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: How Gary Mack became Dan Rather

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Sure! Whenever I want to find out stuff, like what happened here or there, Pasadena comes right to mind for me! NOT!!!! LOL GAWD! Is Bugliosi kidding? I'm ashamed that he even has an Italian last name! What a poser! LOLI know Pasquale. I find it amazing it took Bugliosi 20 years to do that book. Hell he didn't need to that. All he needed to do was go to nearest library and find the WC book, replace the cover and call it "Reclaiming History". Doesn't the title of the book itself sound pompous and arrogant? "Reclaiming History!" "We're taking back history...reclaiming it."He can't even reclaim his manhood or his soul for that matter. What's he talking about!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:kenmurray wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Sure! Whenever I want to find out stuff, like what happened here or there, Pasadena comes right to mind for me! NOT!!!! LOL GAWD! Is Bugliosi kidding? I'm ashamed that he even has an Italian last name! What a poser! LOLI know Pasquale. I find it amazing it took Bugliosi 20 years to do that book. Hell he didn't need to that. All he needed to do was go to nearest library and find the WC book, replace the cover and call it "Reclaiming History". Doesn't the title of the book itself sound pompous and arrogant? "Reclaiming History!" "We're taking back history...reclaiming it."He can't even reclaim his manhood or his soul for that matter. What's he talking about! Indeed Pasquale. Journalism was my major in college, but both history and political science were my minors. One day, I would like history to be REALLY reclaimed. In other words, the history about the JFK, RFK and MLK assassinations, events like 9/11 and Roswell and things like that. But the reporting of history and the MSM work hand in hand. The books our kids read in school tell only one side of the story. Luckily, their generation can use the internet, along with most us (except for Bugliosi of course). The internet is the only way to get real relative information about the way things REALLY went down, and NOT how the U.S. government portrayed them. The fact the Bugliosi's book has become a colossal bust is a sign that the sheeple just won't believe crap like that anymore, no matter who the disinformation machine tries to parade in front of us.
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Bob wrote:Is Bugliosi kidding? Bugliosi say in a intervieuw he is in a deal with HBO to make a TV special/serie The JFK Assassination with Tom Hanks,what you know about that Bob,is Tom Hanks part of the SHIT..............?I always love the Tom Hanks films.gr.J.J.C.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:Bob wrote:Is Bugliosi kidding? Bugliosi say in a intervieuw he is in a deal with HBO to make a TV special/serie The JFK Assassination with Tom Hanks,what you know about that Bob,is Tom Hanks part of the SHIT..............?I always love the Tom Hanks films.gr.J.J.C.J.J.C, Hanks is in cahoots with it: http://www.ctka.net/playtone_3.html
Pasquale DiFabrizio

kenmurray wrote:j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:Bob wrote:Is Bugliosi kidding? Bugliosi say in a intervieuw he is in a deal with HBO to make a TV special/serie The JFK Assassination with Tom Hanks,what you know about that Bob,is Tom Hanks part of the SHIT..............?I always love the Tom Hanks films.gr.J.J.C.J.J.C, Hanks is in cahoots with it: http://www.ctka.net/playtone_3.htmlHere's my politically correct answer. Is it possible that Hanks is being duped too and that they're only using him for his name to somehow give it legitemacy? Then again, when people participate in disinformation pieces, they're automatically suspect in my book.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I now see that one David Von Pein is showing his support for Gary Mack on another forum. I mentioned again to Von Pein that he should go on Black Op Radio and debate DIEugenio. But in typical Lone Nut response, he did "paper debates" with DIEugenio instead. He said he didn't need to to go with conspiracy hungry kooks. My response was you dont have the guts to appear on the program, just avoid and call people "silly" and "kooks" What's he afraid of eh lol? Heck I'm sure DiEugenio wouldn't even mind if Von Pein got some coaching from his busom buddies Bugliosi and McAdams!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

kenmurray wrote:I now see that one David Von Pein is showing his support for Gary Mack on another forum. I mentioned again to Von Pein that he should go on Black Op Radio and debate DIEugenio. But in typical Lone Nut response, he did "paper debates" with DIEugenio instead. He said he didn't need to to go with conspiracy hungry kooks. My response was you dont have the guts to appear on the program, just avoid and call people "silly" and "kooks" What's he afraid of eh lol? Heck I'm sure DiEugenio wouldn't even mind if Von Pein got some coaching from his busom buddies Bugliosi and McAdams! Aint that the truth!!!You forgot to add coaching from Mack-the-Sack/Larry DUNG-kel
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Hey Paquale, this ridiculization is ok, cause Gary Mack deserves, that the public tells him what it really thinks, but does it reach the center of the problem? Why is it so difficult, once you have let pull yourself over the table by the money-media-trend-assimilation-machine, to row back and admit a mistake and going back to the original believe and truth? Chris
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ChristophMessner wrote:Hey Paquale, this ridiculization is ok, cause Gary Mack deserves, that the public tells him what it really thinks, but does it reach the center of the problem? Why is it so difficult, once you have let pull yourself over the table by the money-media-trend-assimilation-machine, to row back and admit a mistake and going back to the original believe and truth? ChrisI don't think it's difficult at all for guys like Gary Mack/Larry Dunkel to admit a mistake. I just don't think he can without putting his job at risk. So, he deserves the spotlight on him as a disinformation person. He wishes we were making it up, but it's not true. We're just telling facts here. He has been exposed and will continue to be. That documentary that I saw him endorsing and participating in was a disgrace, and he knows it too.