hoffman

JFK Assassination
andries

Re: hoffman

Post by andries »

Dealey Joe wrote:Well when we finally get the entire Files story we will most likely have all or most of the answers.I am sure Files knew what all was going on behind the fence.He may well prove Ed to be truthful.I cant think of any way we can prove what ed saw.Do you think every word he says is 100%or is there room for error?Joe Ed himself could not speak,remember ?That makes his claim even more believeble the part off the event he observed is the fully thruth or made up horsedump only filledwith silly predictions ?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Andries it is possible that his dissabilities has been used to discredit him.I believe he saw something. I am trying to see what he saw.He is too valuable a witness to be dismissed.We should attempt to put it together if possible.
andries

Post by andries »

Joe perhaps it,s time to visit the spot from where Ed was watchingthe parade you live nearby,i would gladly componie you marthaand one of your bernese barkers I gues even the dog would have agree that from that angle it was possible to what Ed discribed
andries

Post by andries »

andries wrote:Joe perhaps it,s time to visit the spot from where Ed was watchingthe parade you live nearby,i would gladly componie you marthaand one of your bernese barkers I gues even the dog would have agree that from that angle it was possible to see what Ed discribed
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well head this way.I will pick you up at the airport and we will have a look see.You can spemd a few days here with Martha, I and the dogs.If you don't eat too much
andries

Post by andries »

An old southern pancake house will do btw did you know that in general people who do mis one or more sences lie less than other people ?to late i found out that Ed was on facebook.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes I have heard the [eople with dissabilities use the ones they have to compensate..
Phil Dragoo

Ed Hoffman

Post by Phil Dragoo »

I believe Debra Conway was setting up a forum on lancer for members to interact with the authors of Beyond the Fenceline. I do not see that it has come to fruition.And I found this: http://justiceforkennedy.blogspot.com/2 ... an_27.html
andries

Post by andries »

yep, hickey,s statement allong with Lee Bowers,officer Smith,holland and Coand the yardman who told Weitzman he saw something tossed through the bushesin combination with Ed,s a la minute testimonie before he even knew any off this,makes me wonder how some people could doubt this man,s statement.Not to mention a crowd who all heard echos
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

andries wrote:yep, hickey,s statement allong with Lee Bowers,officer Smith,holland and Coand the yardman who told Weitzman he saw something tossed through the bushesin combination with Ed,s a la minute testimonie before he even knew any off this,makes me wonder how some people could doubt this man,s statement.Not to mention a crowd who all heard echos Well Andries instead of worrying about what researchers believe.You should know when you throw something out that it is going to get shot full of holes.It is just their nature and they will actually come to verbal blows about it.This to me, is the reason we make very little headway.All this said use what you know and begin to reaserch Ed with a viewpoint that he actually saw what he said.look for the positive instead of why it could not have happened.Make it your project, might make you famous Phil and I will be on your side though Maybe you can do an artical for publication so we can all shoot at you for a while