Pamela Ray and James Files

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Re: Pamela Ray and James Files

Post by dankbaar »

ChristophMessner wrote:And why do you think they separated, Wim?Christoph, why don't you ask her yourself? Are you not communicating anymore?Wim
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

From time to time I mail to her, Wim, and today I asked her. I also asked her, where her interview on americanvoiceradio is archived. No answer yet. I hope she and Jimmy are ok. You are not that often on radio, Wim, unfortunately.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:From time to time I mail to her, Wim, and today I asked her. I also asked her, where her interview on americanvoiceradio is archived. No answer yet. I hope she and Jimmy are ok. You are not that often on radio, Wim, unfortunately.Chris, please let us know her response. When Wim has been on the radio, it has been very informative. Wim would be a great guest on Black Ops Radio or Alex Jones for instance.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Yes, Bob, all broadcast audio files of Wim are very interesting and informative. I just got an e-mail from Pam. She said, Wim's statement is not true and that she will give more interviews and that she works more and more successfully on bringing the truth into the MSM. I wished she would explain herself on this forum, too.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:Yes, Bob, all broadcast audio files of Wim are very interesting and informative. I just got an e-mail from Pam. She said, Wim's statement is not true and that she will give more interviews and that she works more and more successfully on bringing the truth into the MSM. I wished she would explain herself on this forum, too.We shall see what Pam does. Again, I have some pretty good inside information, and I'll lean Wim's way...BIG time.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Here's a quote from my source: I'm sure you won't be surprised if she denies this to her dying day. As long as she's been writing to James; I'm sure she can phony something up without too much trouble. I fully expect her to do it. Don't you?
neab

Post by neab »

Hey wim I get what your alluding to and I'm on your side mate, but I wasn't around when you and her and disagreements and never was told what actually happened. With no uncertainty could you outright say ? Cos I think I've asked before and just get someone saying "she screwed him over " or referenced to money. When she was on that radio thing not long ago, I persistently asked to get them to ask her about her opinion of you but she wouldn't say anything. Pretty annoying for a newb like me
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Here's a link to the second part of Pamela Ray's interview. I have not yet been able to download the first part. However, I think it's remarkable how she suddenly tries to downplay that she is the fiancé of James Files. She has never done that before. http://jfkmurdersolved.com/audio/ray2.mp3
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Neab, I think it's not helpful to continue or provoke any more bickering or mudslinging from her. Suffice to say that she is not my favorite person, which is an understatement.....I can send you some letters from my lawyer to her that explains my position towards her. Wim
neab

Post by neab »

Ah fair enough wim.Yeh, do that, my email adress is narcisobaldo@hotmail.comThanks.