JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

New Photo!

Post by ThomZajac »

Your comments please-
Bob

Re: New Photo!

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Your comments please-My response from the other thread...Anyway, if the autopsy photo is real...look at the hemmoraging above the right nipple area. It looks like it came from the impact point from his back wound, as opposed to the bogus neck wound (the wound that Jerry Ford moved up) that Specter and the lone nutters are advocates of. Also, there is also no doubt that the MAJORITY of the head wound came from a front/right location.More to come later.
neab

Post by neab »

This real?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

When I came across that link, I said wow. Who knows if its fake or not. Groden would know. I came across this so we could all "ponder" about it lol.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

In respect and memory of Jacqueline Kennedy, we could and should follow her advice and intructions:"Let them see what they have done"May I make a suggestion?Send this photo, along with photos of FBI man William Coulthard, Stu Ungar and Jacks' murdered brother Ted, to mass murderer Jack Binion and let him see what he has done. His business and home address can probably be found on the net...go google people search. If Jack Binion hadn't intervened in this murder conspiracy , JFK could possibly have survived his presidency. JFK didn't
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

the photo looks like its from the JFK movie...wax Kennedy
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Jsnow915 wrote:the photo looks like its from the JFK movie...wax KennedyI'm thinking that's a pretty good guess. Can anyone confirm it?
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Jack is right- the photo is a prop from the movie JFK.This fact was confirmed by Jack White:I now have a consensus. The "corpse" is a prop used in Oliver's Stone's JFK.But it caused quite a stir today.Jack
neab

Post by neab »

I know everyone who saw it said "gaping hole", but i never envisioned it as deep and big as that photo. Looked like the back of his head was too empty too, obv i dont know what it would/should look like but from all the stuff i've read and watched it didn't depict exactly what the photo shows.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Stiring at this movie reenactment gives to think: in an age, when mankind can manipulate information so well, does it count anymore at all, whether it is the real reality or the made reality? To the picture: Dr. Crenshaw explained very well the real size and location of the head wounds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR_nozcE ... dB9misIt's really a trespass, when the LNTs deliberately oversee all the testimony of the doctors and nurses who describe the rear head wound as an bullet exit wound and the throat wound as bullet entrance wound.