Di Eugenio 5 Bugliosi-0 Links 2 Jims Epic Critique.

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Gary Mack on IMDB

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

SeamusCoogan wrote:Oh i never said totally outta the loop. But Im not going as far as John Hankey thats all Im saying. Pappy Bush was not running the CIA. I have no comment on 9/11 other than its obvious that its an inside job and I think Loose Change has some good stuff. My focus is purely on JFK and the assassinations of the 60's. So thats what I'll post about and discuss. If anybody is on IMDB and really involved you can access JFK, on their FAQ there its been totally overrun by Gary Mack. He goes under the name Quirt/1 or something similar. Get on there and challenge him to debate Jim D on the issues.Im going to go to ground for awhile cos I have assignments coming out of evey orofice for the next few weeks. But as I said its great to be around.Seamus,Take a look at some of the information I posted about Israeli involvement in 9/11.
SeamusCoogan

Re: Di Eugenio 5 Bugliosi-0 Links 2 Jims Epic Critique.

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Sounds interesting am a little busy at moment. Pasqueal. I'm pretty much JFK and political assassination all the way. I respect other peoples interest in the 9/11 field but I just try and focus on getting my JFK stuff right. Lol. No offense. But theres all sorts of good stuff here and friendly advice I dont know what will crop upo next.So forgive my lack of enthuisasm for 9/11 related stuff. Please, dont get me wrong however. I think something fishy happened there with Dick Cheney loving every minute of it. I'm actually more interested in the assassination of the Israeli prime minister in the 90's truth be told.Yeah cheers to the link on Mockingbird Ken. I do believe I came across it some 5 years ago still it makes one think.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Di Eugenio 5 Bugliosi-0 Links 2 Jims Epic Critique.

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

SeamusCoogan wrote:Sounds interesting am a little busy at moment. Pasqueal. I'm pretty much JFK and political assassination all the way. I respect other peoples interest in the 9/11 field but I just try and focus on getting my JFK stuff right. Lol. No offense. But theres all sorts of good stuff here and friendly advice I dont know what will crop upo next.So forgive my lack of enthuisasm for 9/11 related stuff. Please, dont get me wrong however. I think something fishy happened there with Dick Cheney loving every minute of it. I'm actually more interested in the assassination of the Israeli prime minister in the 90's truth be told.Yeah cheers to the link on Mockingbird Ken. I do believe I came across it some 5 years ago still it makes one think.No worries.In time, you'll find that the same circuit of power had a hand in both 9/11 and JFK. At least that's what the information points to, like Marvin Bush (a Bush brother) and Wirt D. Walker being the director and CEO of Securacom that ran the electronic surveillance in the WTC. From an earlier post of mine:According to the documentary "911 Mysteries," the director of the company that provided electronic security for the World Trade Center and Dulles Airport (both involved in 9/11) was none other than Bush's younger brother Marvin P. Bush (Principal, SECURACOM/STRATESEC - 1993-2000). The CEO of this company from 1999-2002 was none other than a cousin of the Bushes, Wirt D. Walker.