Jim Marrs' take on Jimmy Files

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Jim Marrs' take on Jimmy Files

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yea, wonderful ain't it.informative too I didn't know Johnson filled Texas with Jews
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

There are plenty of witnesses who are certain that the limo stopped or braked hard and came to a very near stop just prior to the fatal head shot. Include me as one who believes this to be true. This of course would mean that the Zapruder film has been altered, which Jim Marrs, myself and many others believe to be provable beyond a reasonable doubt.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Thom think about it a minute.see what you think., I am not saying the film is not doctored because it was most likely altered althow I am not totally convinced.When Grere saw what was going on he slowed a little to let the SS agent catch up.as you can see he barely was able to get onto the Limo. This woukd have been Greres first reaction to get cover into the car.he was not a SS agent he was just a Limo driver and most likely had no other training back then.It was a moment of confusion and he was in a parade, he was not in a war.People some there thought the Limo stopped because for e faw seconds time stopped due to the shock of what had just happened.No one did anything for several seconds except those involved, like Files and the person in the pickup.It was simply a matter that the world stopped turning until people could get themselves collected and back together, and try to put together what they thought they saw. Some saw smoke, some saw the limo stop, some saw other things. some heard 2 shots, some 3, some 5 or 6 ect., and some just made up stuff.all to often we are tempted to "Rush to Judgement."I am convinced that this is what happened, makes more sense to me knowing human nature.But I will listen to arguements.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:There are plenty of witnesses who are certain that the limo stopped or braked hard and came to a very near stop just prior to the fatal head shot. Include me as one who believes this to be true. This of course would mean that the Zapruder film has been altered, which Jim Marrs, myself and many others believe to be provable beyond a reasonable doubt.I agree with Thom. There were many witnesses that said the limo stopped or almost came to a complete stop. Douglas Horne proves to me a number of things in his book. But here are two...1) Roy Kellerman and Bill Greer were complicit in the assassination, both during the events at Dealey Plaza, and at Bethesda later that evening.2) Horne also proves to me without a doubt that the Zapruder film was altered.
neab

Post by neab »

Besides many witnesses' saying the limo slowed down alot/stopped, you can see in the nix film.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Sure seems that way to me- shocking!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well I guess we will have to investigate a bit.There are two points of interest.1. The Limo Stopped?I see no evidence that the Limo Came to a stop.2. The Limo slowed almost to a stop. I can buy that. The Nix film if we can trust it shows that Greer slowed a bit to let the SS agent get aboard.He barely made it to the car. Damn near busted his face into the street.I think Greer done a good job under the circumstances. He was just a Limo driver not a trained agent.I don't know what else he could do, he had to get that agent into the car. Protecting Jackie was primary and he did that very well.besides JFK's head was gone by then anyway.Another thing, Files and crew did not need any help from anyone. JFK was a sitting duckThe only thing that could have saved JFK was if no one fired a shot.i also am thinking whoever was in the pickup truck fired a .45 at the car.I also discount what witnesses say they say. If you chose to believe them you could prove anything might have happened.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Joe wrote;"I think Greer done a good job under the circumstances."I agree completely- if his job was not to leave Dealey Plaza until he was certain JFK was dead!
kenmurray

Bill Greer Speaks

Post by kenmurray »

Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Muddy WatersI watched a lot of these youtubes about the Assassination before reading and later luckily being able to join this forum. I strained my eyes watching most all them, including the "Driver Shot JFK" ones. It was obvious from the first that the Z film didn't show the Driver/Greer shooting anybody. Just the light dancing off of Kellerman's Hair etc., and Greer looking back for that brief eternity for some sign. Just like Dealey Joe, I despise these type of odd ball theories, and worse how tightly they are held by some for so long. Of course one person's odd ball is another one's genius, or a genius way of obscuing the truth by making the waters muddy. Nobody sane or without an agenda can believe and see Greer turning around while driving, and shooting without aiming at the President.Does that mean that Greer was innocient of any complicity in the assassination? In my opinion no. I feel like his 'incompetence" was a factor whether he knew it or not. If he did not know it at the time, he certainly knew after, but was either not man enough to admit it or not interested in the truth being known. His demeanor and voice talking about that day is just the opposite of Clint Hill's anguish. Greer seems to be recalling something that meant almost nothing to him. I truly believe that Emory Roberts was not only complicit, but at least one of the ones directing the operation on the ground at least from Secret Service side of things. It is possible that he believed the best chance for success was use his worst agents such as Greer. Knowing that he would be slow to react and confused about his duty, or maybe Greer was infact his best because he could make his incompetence look second nature. My problem with Greer is not that he almost stopped at the worst possible moment, but that he continued his act of ignorances after. Surely he knew that a shot came from the front, even if he was't the one shooting. For me it is guilt by omission at this point for Greer and others.