Bill Brown

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Re: Bill Brown

Post by John Beckham »

Bob? don't you think people have a right to an opinion? what are the worries? i'm not understanding the denial.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Let me say that I don't care if Bill Brown is allowed in the forum. Why not? We will find out the true agenda soon enough. But John, the few times I looked at "your" forum, it was a bit disappointing to hear the disparaging words you called members of this forum. However, I for one, will not spend a lot of time debating issues that have already been debated ad nauseum. I would rather learn, educate and research. That is why I am here.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

[quote="Bob"]Let me say that I don't care if Bill Brown is allowed in the forum. Why not? We will find out the true agenda soon enough. But John, the few times I looked at "your" forum, it was a bit disappointing to hear the disparaging words you called members of this forum. However, I for one, will not spend a lot of time debating issues that have already been debated ad nauseum. I would rather learn, educate and research. That is why I am here.[/quote]you do NOT want to learn Bob. there is no agenda but proof. all you will get is proof. who cares what i think of "wimsters"? it's a common thought. i don't have a forum. i belong to a forum that allows people to join, because we enjoy debate. i'm guessing that's the difference. at nauseum? that's all this place is!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Then why come back?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

i've had to deal with a "wimster" attack. dealt with it too. are you willing to debate with evidence?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Being a former bouncer...somehow I feel that someone is in the mood for a knock out...drag out. Not interested. Debate is one thing...but abrasiveness is another. Right now, I've had the ear of several bonafide JFK assassination researchers about some "real" research. That again, is why I am here. I also think this forum has some of the brightest minds in terms of JFK assassination research. I put you in that class as well when you were here. But I'm not here to get into a pissing match. Not enough time in the day.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

bonafide JFK assassination researchers? brightest minds? lol! that's a real laugh. too bad you can't take a debate on evidence. i'm NOT disappointed. i expected the closed minds....
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

In typical fashion...John B has to show up with a gang...its exactly what your looking for John...a pissing match..no debate...you just want to trash people here for what they believe...you won't find the answers your looking for here...you've proven that already.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

yeah snots35, i came with a gang....
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

uh oh John...you gave away my aol screen name what will I do?