Woodstock

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Woodstock

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:More Jimi:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPUQTi0y ... =relatedMy wife loves the first Hendrix song you posted, for more than one reason!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Day 2, August 16th, 1969 at Woodstock:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQHUwS03 ... T_r6WTmgJI
Bob

Post by Bob »

We are getting close to the 42nd anniversary of Woodstock. I was at a mini-Woodstock event yesterday and I belted out Southern Man by Neil Young. The crowd seemed to like my version as well. It's always good to have great weather, great food, great beer, great music and most importantly GREAT friends. I feel the same way about the folks on this board!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Great Bob. Have you got any offers for a recording contract yet? It's good you had on a Brewers shirt on too for great beer!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Heck I thought Bob was the guy in the back beating on the drums.I was thinking he should get some sort of movie contract
Bob

Post by Bob »

Ken...rumor has it that my shower has offered me a contract for singing. No money...just more hot water. Cold water when I need to hit a high note. Joe...I have done some acting in high school and college, but I have trouble acting my age now. Actually, I was very pleased that this band allowed me to do a song with them. They are pretty well known in Milwaukee.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKLNpwUJyQk
Shane

Post by Shane »

I'm going home and cutting the sleeves off all my Brew Crew gear. Give 'em hell, Bob!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Shane wrote:I'm going home and cutting the sleeves off all my Brew Crew gear. Give 'em hell, Bob!Back at you Shane! Always happy to see another Brewer fan. Will be at Miller Park on Thursday to see the Cubs. Hopefully that will be the game that gives the Brew Crew a 3 game sweep over those lovable losers.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Shane wrote:I'm going home and cutting the sleeves off all my Brew Crew gear. Give 'em hell, Bob!Back at you Shane! Always happy to see another Brewer fan. Will be at Miller Park on Thursday to see the Cubs. Hopefully that will be the game that gives the Brew Crew a 3 game sweep over those lovable losers.Bob, don't be too hard on the Cubs. At least they are not in last place in the NL Central.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:Shane wrote:I'm going home and cutting the sleeves off all my Brew Crew gear. Give 'em hell, Bob!Back at you Shane! Always happy to see another Brewer fan. Will be at Miller Park on Thursday to see the Cubs. Hopefully that will be the game that gives the Brew Crew a 3 game sweep over those lovable losers.Bob, don't be too hard on the Cubs. At least they are not in last place in the NL Central. Yes...Ken...the last place team in the NL Central is the Houston Astros. A team that Poppy Bush sees often and who he roots for. Poor Poppy. Maybe he will go off on another crying jag. Tears of guilt? Tears of embarrassment (Dumbya)? Tears of a conspirator? Tears because hell will soon be calling?Maybe all of the above.