Lee's daughters June and Rachel

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Lee's daughters June and Rachel

Post by dankbaar »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6VrGFJF ... Remarkable and refreshing to see the likeness and intelligence of their father. Wim
andries

Re: Lee's daughters June and Rachel

Post by andries »

It,s so sad, but also amazing that there are still a greatnumber off even young kids in the US who blame Oswald for killing Kennedy.even his own daughter,at a certain moment she say,s i alway,s thought he did it. A fine disney wonderland out thereMakes me wonder, if Holland is less naief as we alway,s predict in sutch caseswe absolutely wil never again see folkert allive and kicking as wellbecause pim fortuin had to go, whatever the cost ,imagine what woud have happened if he had become prime minister,and it looked like ? the whole dutch household and lawsystem upside down.That was what we call a genius conspiracy.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Those interviews with Oswald's kids were in 1993 I believe. As far as I know they haven't done any since. I wonder what they are doing today
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Always terrible, when a father of young children is shot dead by the mafia. The CIA is recording every account transfer in the world. When will a World Central Agency seize all mafia money at once, level their laundering accounts to zero and stop the financing of any contract killing?
Bob

Post by Bob »

I just hope that both of them (and Marina) will live to see their father declared innocent of the murder of JFK. I'm not holding my breath about that though, thanks to the gutless MSM and the power elite that really run the world, but hopefully they all read websites like this one that talk about the true identity (CIA operative and FBI informant) of their father, and how he was framed.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Thankfully he never had a daughter called Patsy Wim.Sorry thats in poor taste. But I am grinning.
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

SeamusCoogan wrote:Thankfully he never had a daughter called Patsy Wim.Sorry thats in poor taste. But I am grinning.That would have been a quality statement if they had named one of thier daughters Patsy.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

SeamusCoogan wrote:Thankfully he never had a daughter called Patsy Wim.Sorry thats in poor taste. But I am grinning.It probably is in poor taste, but why am I laughing? LOL
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Yeah, poor taste. I think its better to aim the energy towards how to get in touch with Lee's daughters. After all, we have the same goal.Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

dankbaar wrote:Yeah, poor taste. I think its better to aim the energy towards how to get in touch with Lee's daughters. After all, we have the same goal.WimI have added that goal to my list. I will try and use my connections to do just that. If nothing else, I will at least try to let them know that others believe in their father's innocence.