The Order Of Death Documentary

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

The Order Of Death Documentary

Post by kenmurray »

SeamusCoogan

Re: The Order Of Death Documentary

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Oh yeah, Ive seen this one Ken.I have done a full on examination on Jones. Its interesting Its not quite finished yet. Jim Di's looking over my take on Jones history with the JFK assassination.But hey check out these Docos I think the 4th or 5th one is from the perspective of the Brits who infiltrated it with him.http://smf.rantradio.com/rantvideo-gene ... %27/0/They are all excellent hope you dig it.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Hello kenmurray ,I glimpsed at this yesterday. I didn't have time to watch it but will thoughI've been watching these fires carefully as I am in the midst of it all....LA...I see you're hair is burning Your hills are filled with fire If they said I never loved you You know they are a liar
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pennyworth wrote:Hello kenmurray ,I glimpsed at this yesterday. I didn't have time to watch it but will thoughI've been watching these fires carefully as I am in the midst of it all....LA...I see you're hair is burning Your hills are filled with fire If they said I never loved you You know they are a liar pp, stay safe.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Pennyworth wrote:Hello kenmurray ,I glimpsed at this yesterday. I didn't have time to watch it but will thoughI've been watching these fires carefully as I am in the midst of it all....LA...I see you're hair is burning Your hills are filled with fire If they said I never loved you You know they are a liar pp, stay safe.Indeed Paul. I just sent a note to a couple of buddies that live in the area as well. Stay safe. It seems like ALL of California is burning. Right Thom?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

kenmurray wrote:Bohemian Grove:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phu439lI ... relatedThe video with the person screaming as an audience sat back and watched was sickening.I wonder if it was a mock sacrifice? What does cremation of care mean? It sounded like a snuff out.