JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Your opinion please:

Post by kenmurray »

I say shut them down as well.
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Shut them down Wim,this is only disinformation.Keep on the GOOD work.grtz.J.J.C.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Leave it and refute it on your website. So everybody can see, why www.jamesfilesfraud.com is a fraud.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

I suggest you urge Mr Bartell to place the document I sent him on his website, and ask him why he has not done it yet: ----- Original Message ----- From: Wim Dankbaar To: J Bartell Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 6:17 PMSubject: Kind request to put this document on your new websiteMr. Bartell, The attached document will help you prove that Wim Dankbaar is a fraud and a liar, don't you agree? It will also give you a great opportunity to prove James Files a fraud to your audience, and explain the "JFK package", as well as your personal meetings with the real assassins and the ironclad evidence for conspiracy that they showed you. Don't you agree too? After all, if you have met the true assassins of JFK and seen their evidence with your own eyes, up to the videos of the practice shooting, James Files cannot tell the truth, can he? Kindly let me know if you want to proceed accordingly or wether you prefer to have me post the document elsewhere on the Internet. I shall be delighted to assist you in your new business endeavour. Wim Dankbaar
Bob

Post by Bob »

Take it to him Wim. Hard and fast. Be relentless. Pummel his ass! The disinformation machine and others like to play this game. It's hit and run with these a-holes and they hope that they can catch a few of the sheeple with a hook full of bullshit. They try to imagine us as too ethical to fight back. Well...F that! As I have said, the best way to fight fiction and lies is through facts and truth. Not softly either...but LOUDLY...and PROUDLY!
andries

Post by andries »

Removing,witch is easy as you say, will most likely confirm that you have taken serious notice of it all,and i,m sure they expect you to do so, and remove it,so than they can continu. If you absolutely ignore, witch i,m sure is mutch more efectief you will probably hurt them.I cannot find one simple reason to have serious comment on sutch horsedump.The only way to stop sutch things(,history shows,) is to become a single bullet believer
Bob

Post by Bob »

My note to Bartell...Mr. Bartell,I wonder why you haven't posted the document Wim Dankbaar sent you? I mean...you were once "partners". I guess I'm just going to have to put in the category of Bob Vernon and others that were just in this for the "money" and not for REAL research purposes. Then again, the disinformation machine has LOTS of money. They have attracted the likes of Gary Mack, Gerald Posner and Vincent Bugliosi with "30 silver pieces" to sell their souls. The disinformation machine also uses the tactic you are using against Wim...as in UNSUBSTANTIATED lies. It's also called character assassination. That is what happened to Jim Garrison and Oliver Stone when they came too close to the truth. And that is what you are trying to do here. It is an embarrassing and deplorable tactic. On Wim's web site, we have several very good researchers. We have the ear of many of the people in the know. And we will pick apart your assertions one by one...and post them for ALL to see. I have also advised Wim to pursue legal action. Is it worth it?Bob
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

moved