Definitive, legal proof of conspiracy

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Definitive, legal proof of conspiracy

Post by Bob »

Neil used to live in the neighborhood (so to speak), right Thom? I like the crowd you hang with my friend!
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

He still does! An hour from Santa Cruz, up in the Santa Cruz Mountains, at his Broken Arrow Ranch overlooking the Pacific. I used to live at the next ranch over, but that was long, long ago. Did run into him a few times, but I can't claim to know him.A little history though... Back in the 80s and 90s Neil and his band would often play at a club here in the City of Santa Cruz under a random name. Then the rumor would spread and you'd see a line stretching for blocks. For the uninitiated it would seem these people were crazy about seeing Yellow Mud or Serendipity, but the seasoned vet would know if was Neil Young night. Went to one of those shows on the day my wife found out she was pregnant.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Nice to see Jim is making friends. Nice post to compadre. Told you the lads here are pretty darn tooting on fire.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The Doobie Brothers got their start performing gigs at the Chateau Liberte' in the Santa Cruz Mountains and particular had a strong following among the local chapter of the Hells Angels who frequent that establishment.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

And let's not forget the Flying Karamazov Brothers who got their start here.