JFK'S INJURES HIS BACK WITH GIRLFRIEND BEFORE DEATH:

JFK Assassination
SeamusCoogan

Re: JFK'S INJURES HIS BACK WITH GIRLFRIEND BEFORE DEATH:

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Bob wrote:Seamus...you are speaking to the choir about JFK. We are in agreement about Hersh...at least about his book on JFK. Hersh's other work is pretty...pretty good. But not if you ask Dick Cheney. Yeah sorry for the tub thumping bro. I think what you and Ken are saying about Dick Cheney is hilarious. I wouldnt mind hunting Dick Cheney if you get what I mean, but I would do so with a crucifix, Bible/koran stakes, silver bullets and whatever else it takes ohhhhh yes and the blades of Megido from the Omen series lol.
Bob

Post by Bob »

SeamusCoogan wrote:Bob wrote:Seamus...you are speaking to the choir about JFK. We are in agreement about Hersh...at least about his book on JFK. Hersh's other work is pretty...pretty good. But not if you ask Dick Cheney. Yeah sorry for the tub thumping bro. I think what you and Ken are saying about Dick Cheney is hilarious. I wouldnt mind hunting Dick Cheney if you get what I mean, but I would do so with a crucifix, Bible/koran stakes, silver bullets and whatever else it takes ohhhhh yes and the blades of Megido from the Omen series lol. Did you ever see this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvWBRZDG0nk
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Bob wrote:SeamusCoogan wrote:Bob wrote:Seamus...you are speaking to the choir about JFK. We are in agreement about Hersh...at least about his book on JFK. Hersh's other work is pretty...pretty good. But not if you ask Dick Cheney. Yeah sorry for the tub thumping bro. I think what you and Ken are saying about Dick Cheney is hilarious. I wouldnt mind hunting Dick Cheney if you get what I mean, but I would do so with a crucifix, Bible/koran stakes, silver bullets and whatever else it takes ohhhhh yes and the blades of Megido from the Omen series lol. Did you ever see this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvWBRZDG0nk"Sorry I thought you were Deer"Very very funny.
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

Hey Bruce and Randy too: just because you aren't seeing a flurry of responses don't think there aren't people out there absorbing. In the last month this forum has exploded with info and thought provoking material. The amount of material and new info (to me anyway) is akin to forcing a baseball through a garden hose. I read. And reread and sort what I am able. One thing for sure is that I have a much better understanding of DAP and how the CIA operated back then and how in some ways things really haven't changed much. Keep on feeding the info and we will grapple with it as best as we can. This is some sizzling stuff for me.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

turtleman wrote:Hey Bruce and Randy too: just because you aren't seeing a flurry of responses don't think there aren't people out there absorbing. In the last month this forum has exploded with info and thought provoking material. The amount of material and new info (to me anyway) is akin to forcing a baseball through a garden hose. I read. And reread and sort what I am able. One thing for sure is that I have a much better understanding of DAP and how the CIA operated back then and how in some ways things really haven't changed much. Keep on feeding the info and we will grapple with it as best as we can. This is some sizzling stuff for me.Ditto.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:kenmurray wrote:I know one thing for sure. I will NEVER go hunting with Dick Cheney. No...I'd get 5 deferments before I would go hunting with DICK, sort of like Cheney did to get out of serving in Nam. At least Cheney didn't use the cyst on the ass excuse like Rush Limbaugh did. Bob, the cyst on the ass of Rush Limbaugh has today grown much larger and now has become a brain tumor.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK INJURES HIS BACK WITH GIRLFRIEND BEFORE DEATH:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

12.08.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.14.2006 - I originally Posted this Attention getting Headline.Please re-read my original Post under this Headline again. Then read Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall's 12.01.2009 Headline, Zapruder. Then, carefully read the article Posted by Ken Murray on 12.01.2009. Under the section What The Film Shows, please note the comment about JFK'S back brace. JFK was in fact wearing two (2) backbraces, only one (1) of which I believe is in The National Archives, but not in The Warren Commission Report.On 04.14.2006 I sought to make this point.On 12.01.2009 Ken Murray helps me underscore this point.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be aswell versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK INJURES HIS BACK WITH GIRLFRIEND BEFORE DEATH:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

02.10.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.14.2006 - I originally Posted this Attention Getting Headline.Michael Calder - Please read my Posts under this Headline which I began on 05.14.2006. There were some highly defined points that I was making, and trolling for somebody who actually did some real research and analysis. And note specifically my three (3) points under that same Headline that I made in my Post on 11.16.2009. I made very specific, very powerful points that virtually went over everybody's head.I don't care what the neophytes think about Seymour M. Hersh and The Dark Side Of Camelot. I certainly don't like Adolph Hitler, and what he stood for, but I have studied his ability to control, organize, and manipulate people to promote his ends. And I have read Mein Kampf more than once. For some, total ignorance is bliss, and makes their shallow research and arguments more noble in their minds. If you ignore the lessons of history, you are bound to repeat them. Additionally, I am reading Bugliosi's book, ever so painfully slow, but I am reading it nonetheless.My 03.22.2006 Headline Post about your outstanding book JFK vs. C.I.A. took time to gain traction here. But in my opinion it was certainly worth the wait because I can now directly discuss, compare and contrast opinions, and intelligently argue academically with an author that I highly respect and admire.Michael - One of my interesting thoughts after some of our previous discussions was meeting you down the road to discuss our particular vantage points. You as the interviewer and researcher working with Sirhan Sirhan, the alleged,convicted assassin of RFK, and me with my forty (40) year + friendship with James Earl Sutton/Files, the alleged,confessed assassin of JFK. Interesting possibilities.Anyway, Michael, read carefully about JFK'S two (2) back braces, and my later points under that thread.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Bruce Patrick Brycheck,I think it was Seymour Hersh who wrote a book I read on the KAL 007 shootdown. Quite a good thinker. So now I guess I have to read "Dark side of Camelot." Gossip plays an important part in figuring out history. What can't be said plainly is often said under breathe. Most important in filling in the gaps. Gossip gave us Sally Hemmings, Thomas Jefferson's love for the second half of his life. Knowing this we have to re evaluate our thinking on him and his attitude toward slaves, etc. One of the lesser known JFK books is about a guy in the military flying home on a military plane that lands in a river bed in Dallas. Two men board and the pilot takes off with not a word coming out of either of those two men. One man looks identical to Lee Harvey Oswald. The plane lands at an air base in another state. Is this how the Oswald double escaped Dallas? I don't know. It fits. Agent Kellerman said he heard Kennedy say, 'My god, I'm hit." That's a term someone experienced in battle would say, "hit." It fits. Also, it would mean he was hit in the back. Anyway, i'm digesting it all. www.jfkcia.com
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Here's a question: Why in the world would anyone believe Kellerman? Wasn't he in on it? And if so, wouldn't such a statement from him actually be evidence that JFK said no such thing?"I hate to come off as condescending but isn't this obvious?Thom