Obama fears CIA because of JFK assassination

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Obama fears CIA because of JFK assassination

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:Double's have been used before to frame people. Right Lee Harvey? Bob, if Oswald didn't have a double, he must be like a chameleon then. http://www.jfkresearch.com/jfk_101.htmlOnce again...GREAT information Mr. Linkin! I'd love to see McLonenut explain away all that.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:Double's have been used before to frame people. Right Lee Harvey? Bob, if Oswald didn't have a double, he must be like a chameleon then. http://www.jfkresearch.com/jfk_101.htmlOnce again...GREAT information Mr. Linkin! I'd love to see McLonenut explain away all that.McLonenut's explanation would be it must be some more "evil conspirators" involved.
Bob

Post by Bob »

The CIA wants to expand the war in Afghanistan, and it will be interesting to see what Obama does there. Also, we still have 140,000 troops in Iraq, and 160,000 private contractors over there, from companies like Hallibuton (KBR) and Xe (formerly Blackwater). The CIA and the war profiteers are still smiling like pigs in shit right now with those two wars going on. We shall see if Obama has the balls to rock the boat in either place.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Care to make a bet on that, my optimistic friend?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yes...I'm an optimist. But I'm also a realist. I survived in sales for over 20 years with those two attributes, along with being extremely persistent. The realist side of me does not see Obama giving in to the CIA or the war profiteers in terms of stopping those wars. The prime example of his behavior thus far is the way he sold out to Wall Street, just like Dumbya Bu$h did before him. Therefore, his track record has not been an optimistic one in my humble opinion looking at the big picture, as Wall Street controls everything economically in the United States. The healthcare issue is his next big test. Any bill without a public option would be an utter failure in my opinion. So...we shall see.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ThomZajac wrote:Care to make a bet on that, my optimistic friend?I'll keep hope alive, but all bets are off. I just don't know where Obama will go with these issues.
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

Ever read "1984"? Obama is the real-life Emmanuel Goldstein,hated leader of the the enemy,whose image is used to angerand frighten the sheeple.I swear,"1984" must be like a text-book to the NWO!Obama probably died in Dec. 2001,of kidney disease. Don't forget, Benazir Bhutto said he was dead in an interview not long before she took a couple bullets to the head.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Brian White wrote:Ever read "1984"? Obama is the real-life Emmanuel Goldstein,hated leader of the the enemy,whose image is used to angerand frighten the sheeple.I swear,"1984" must be like a text-book to the NWO!Obama probably died in Dec. 2001,of kidney disease. Don't forget, Benazir Bhutto said he was dead in an interview not long before she took a couple bullets to the head.I'm not sure I believe that one Brian, based on the videotape I have seen of the current Obama, and the younger Obama pre-2001. Yet...I have to say I'm not pleased with Obama's performance in the White House overall. Especially about the Wall Street situation and the continuation of two wars with no end in sight. Obama BETTER get a public option in the healthcare bill or he will lose ALL credibility with me.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Brian White wrote:Ever read "1984"? Obama is the real-life Emmanuel Goldstein,hated leader of the the enemy,whose image is used to angerand frighten the sheeple.I swear,"1984" must be like a text-book to the NWO!Obama probably died in Dec. 2001,of kidney disease. Don't forget, Benazir Bhutto said he was dead in an interview not long before she took a couple bullets to the head.I'm not sure I believe that one Brian, based on the videotape I have seen of the current Obama, and the younger Obama pre-2001. Yet...I have to say I'm not pleased with Obama's performance in the White House overall. Especially about the Wall Street situation and the continuation of two wars with no end in sight. Obama BETTER get a public option in the healthcare bill or he will lose ALL credibility with me.I think it's critical that Obama get this done too before the end of the year.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:Brian White wrote:Ever read "1984"? Obama is the real-life Emmanuel Goldstein,hated leader of the the enemy,whose image is used to angerand frighten the sheeple.I swear,"1984" must be like a text-book to the NWO!Obama probably died in Dec. 2001,of kidney disease. Don't forget, Benazir Bhutto said he was dead in an interview not long before she took a couple bullets to the head.I'm not sure I believe that one Brian, based on the videotape I have seen of the current Obama, and the younger Obama pre-2001. Yet...I have to say I'm not pleased with Obama's performance in the White House overall. Especially about the Wall Street situation and the continuation of two wars with no end in sight. Obama BETTER get a public option in the healthcare bill or he will lose ALL credibility with me.I think it's critical that Obama get this done too before the end of the year.NO doubt!!!