Jim DiEugenio McAdams Debate Your Opinions.

JFK Assassination
SeamusCoogan

Jim DiEugenio McAdams Debate Your Opinions.

Post by SeamusCoogan »

So what did you guys and gals all make of the debate?Be good to get your opinions Ken, Bob and anybody else.Tomorrow I'll tune in and listen to the archived version when Len Puts it up. My internet connection is crap. So, I only heard Jim demolish McAdams on the Automatic Shells initialled by Poe at the Tippet shooting. Mc Adams sounded like he was really reaching there oh and by the way I dont think McAdams ever advertised the debate on his website.
Bob

Re: Jim DiEugenio McAdams Debate Your Opinions.

Post by Bob »

I didn't get to hear the whole debate, as I had some friends over. I will have to listen to the rest of the debate when the archive is posted. But from what I heard, Jim cleaned Johnny Mac's clock! Jim had plenty of facts and shot down several of the fictitious statements of McAdams. Also, from what I heard, Len Osanic did a nice job giving both men equal opportunities and stayed with the rules set before the debate. But from what I heard, Jim D. was the CLEAR winner. I have a feeling that McLonenut will NOT post this debate on his forum.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I didn't get to hear all of the debate either. Jim cleaned McLonenut's clock for sure. I liked it where McLonenut admitted that Dr. Biden made several mistakes in his book. McLonenut wont post this debate either just like the one he had with Tom Rossley.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Their will be a part2 debate between DiEugenio and McLonenut on Oct 1st at 9pm est.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Listening to first part now. Jim did a strong intro. Hmmmm you can tell by McAdams voice his hearts not in it. Lol McLonenut. So part two in october well done. Jesus, as John Lennon said, he's a nowhere man.
SeamusCoogan

Jim needs a transcript lads can we do one?

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Jim needs transcript of the debate. Im keen to do a time share with someone ie do the first 30 or so minutes. Im just a vry slow typer, but I dont mind doing it with someone else.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Seamus...I can help in a few weeks, as it's a busy time of the year for me and I'm traveling a lot lately. I would guess Ken could help as well, and maybe Pasquale too, when he gets done with all the work he has been doing. I listened to the first part of the debate (the link didn't work on part 2), and Jim thoroughly destroyed McLonenut. If the debate was a football game and it's now halftime, Jim is leading 42-7...or by 5 touchdowns. Is there a mercy rule in these debates? Johnny Mac sounds like he could use some mercy. Some of McLonenut's answers were Von Peinful to listen to. Way to kick ass Jim!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Seamus...I can help in a few weeks, as it's a busy time of the year for me and I'm traveling a lot lately. I would guess Ken could help as well, and maybe Pasquale too, when he gets done with all the work he has been doing. I listened to the first part of the debate (the link didn't work on part 2), and Jim thoroughly destroyed McLonenut. If the debate was a football game and it's now halftime, Jim is leading 42-7...or by 5 touchdowns. Is there a mercy rule in these debates? Johnny Mac sounds like he could use some mercy. Some of McLonenut's answers were Von Peinful to listen to. Way to kick ass Jim! Bob, the part 2 link is working now. McLonenut's answers get even more VonPeinful to listen to.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Thanks so much Bob if you lads could help out that would be excellent. I am already part way through part one of transcribing the debate I still have another 40 or so to go lol. Well, that was my weekend anyhoot. If you guys could help out on the 2nd one when you get time lemme know.
Bob

Post by Bob »

SeamusCoogan wrote:Thanks so much Bob if you lads could help out that would be excellent. I am already part way through part one of transcribing the debate I still have another 40 or so to go lol. Well, that was my weekend anyhoot. If you guys could help out on the 2nd one when you get time lemme know.No problem Seamus, but I'll need a few weeks before things start settling down a bit. Hopefully, we can get some more help as well. By the way, in case anyone is interested, and I think Ken has already posted this, but Jim DiEugenio and John McLonenut will have part II of their debate on Black Op Radio tomorrow night at 9:00 eastern. Part I was a rout, and I expect the same tomorrow, if McLonenut even shows up.http://www.blackopradio.com/