Who and or what was Sara Carter? Update.

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Who and or what was Sara Carter?

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

SeamusCoogan wrote:I can say this brother I know for a fact my posts were deleted off of Lancer. All dealt with the CIA and myself naming Dulles, Helms, Angelton and Phillips responsible. As for Wim booting people off who don't agree with him, thats a fallicious piece of shit. Im here loud and proud as ever.Deb Conway laughed it off and then called me and Jim Ostrowsky paranoid.That's the spirit! Don't ever give up. That's exactly my attitute.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Why did I know we'd get along? Lol.No its a great group full of interesting types. My fave group by a mile. But theres some good Lancerites out there.I can imagine Bob being a bouncer lol. What Chris was saying about being too nice. Lol, its a funny one isnt it Tom summed it up by saying its good to try and see the good in everyone. But, well, I just don't think that Sara what ever was genuine at all and the evidence seems to have born that out. Who was this Dan fellow I hear of?
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Well, it is quite difficult to discern this, when a member uses only one name, instead of a first & last name (as per sign-up rules). F'rinstance, I signed up with my first & last name with a space between them, as intended per the rules. Hope this doesn't offend anyone, dan (whoever he may be) & rule breakage/skirting in general (mostly on account of dan, partly because I'm into rules)just happens to be a sore spot with me. Sorry in advance for any bruised toe knuckles.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

bob franklin wrote:Well, it is quite difficult to discern this, when a member uses only one name, instead of a first & last name (as per sign-up rules). F'rinstance, I signed up with my first & last name with a space between them, as intended per the rules. Hope this doesn't offend anyone, dan (whoever he may be) & rule breakage/skirting in general (mostly on account of dan, partly because I'm into rules)just happens to be a sore spot with me. Sorry in advance for any bruised toe knuckles. No offense to anyone who only uses their first name. Some of you need to in order to protect your professions. Having said that, I'm with you, Bob. I signed up with my first and last name and my picture too because I want "them" to know that I'm not affraid of them and their underlings. "They" can kiss me where the sun don't shine.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

DiFabrizio,Bob,BoB,Ken,Chris,Jim,Wim, hell its kind of a locomotion.Legends I cant imagine any of you guys being pussies.How ever Tom, lol I think that pic of yours shows something of a hidden mullet lol.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:bob franklin wrote:Well, it is quite difficult to discern this, when a member uses only one name, instead of a first & last name (as per sign-up rules). F'rinstance, I signed up with my first & last name with a space between them, as intended per the rules. Hope this doesn't offend anyone, dan (whoever he may be) & rule breakage/skirting in general (mostly on account of dan, partly because I'm into rules)just happens to be a sore spot with me. Sorry in advance for any bruised toe knuckles. No offense to anyone who only uses their first name. Some of you need to in order to protect your professions. Having said that, I'm with you, Bob. I signed up with my first and last name and my picture too because I want "them" to know that I'm not affraid of them and their underlings. "They" can kiss me where the sun don't shine. I don't disagree. I have told the story as to why I use my first name only in this forum. A LOT of you know who I really am, and what Fortune 500 company I work for and my "other" line of work. By the way, Dan used to use his real name at one point when he was a member of this forum. I know his last name, his occupation and I know where he lives. I also knows that he absolutely hates the Kennedy family and is a big supporter of the Bu$h family. That in a nutshell is all you need to know about Dan.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

SeamusCoogan wrote:DiFabrizio,Bob,BoB,Ken,Chris,Jim,Wim, hell its kind of a locomotion.Legends I cant imagine any of you guys being pussies.How ever Tom, lol I think that pic of yours shows something of a hidden mullet lol.Mullet? LOL Good one! I'm going to have to examine that picture.Seamus, You gave me and others here a great compliment. Thank you.I'll say this about other forums. There are some great people on Lancer and even on jfkassassination forum. That's where I met Ken Murray, at jfkassassination forum.The common factor we share with other SANE people is the TRUTH. LOLYou have seen the Dale Myers computer tricks, right? On a related note, there was a guy at jfkassassination forum who actually has a Dale Myers quote as his signature. WTF? He can't be serious! I also welcome strong voices like yours, Seamus. Keep it up, and don't ever give up!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:SeamusCoogan wrote:DiFabrizio,Bob,BoB,Ken,Chris,Jim,Wim, hell its kind of a locomotion.Legends I cant imagine any of you guys being pussies.How ever Tom, lol I think that pic of yours shows something of a hidden mullet lol.Mullet? LOL Good one! I'm going to have to examine that picture.Seamus, You gave me and others here a great compliment. Thank you.I'll say this about other forums. There are some great people on Lancer and even on jfkassassination forum. That's where I met Ken Murray, at jfkassassination forum.The common factor we share with other SANE people is the TRUTH. LOLYou have seen the Dale Myers computer tricks, right? On a related note, there was a guy at jfkassassination forum who actually has a Dale Myers quote as his signature. WTF? He can't be serious! I also welcome strong voices like yours, Seamus. Keep it up, and don't ever give up!Pasquale, doesn't this guy also have a Dan Rather quote too?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

kenmurray wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:SeamusCoogan wrote:DiFabrizio,Bob,BoB,Ken,Chris,Jim,Wim, hell its kind of a locomotion.Legends I cant imagine any of you guys being pussies.How ever Tom, lol I think that pic of yours shows something of a hidden mullet lol.Mullet? LOL Good one! I'm going to have to examine that picture.Seamus, You gave me and others here a great compliment. Thank you.I'll say this about other forums. There are some great people on Lancer and even on jfkassassination forum. That's where I met Ken Murray, at jfkassassination forum.The common factor we share with other SANE people is the TRUTH. LOLYou have seen the Dale Myers computer tricks, right? On a related note, there was a guy at jfkassassination forum who actually has a Dale Myers quote as his signature. WTF? He can't be serious! I also welcome strong voices like yours, Seamus. Keep it up, and don't ever give up!Pasquale, doesn't this guy also have a Dan Rather quote too? I can't remember if it's the same guy or not. Dan Rather, what a joke. He was a lowly TV news anchor in Texas. After he lied to the American public about JFK's head going FORWARD at the last shot, his career took off!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

kenmurray wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:SeamusCoogan wrote:DiFabrizio,Bob,BoB,Ken,Chris,Jim,Wim, hell its kind of a locomotion.Legends I cant imagine any of you guys being pussies.How ever Tom, lol I think that pic of yours shows something of a hidden mullet lol.Mullet? LOL Good one! I'm going to have to examine that picture.Seamus, You gave me and others here a great compliment. Thank you.I'll say this about other forums. There are some great people on Lancer and even on jfkassassination forum. That's where I met Ken Murray, at jfkassassination forum.The common factor we share with other SANE people is the TRUTH. LOLYou have seen the Dale Myers computer tricks, right? On a related note, there was a guy at jfkassassination forum who actually has a Dale Myers quote as his signature. WTF? He can't be serious! I also welcome strong voices like yours, Seamus. Keep it up, and don't ever give up!Pasquale, doesn't this guy also have a Dan Rather quote too? Hey Ken,I'd like to show those Dale Myers fans where MY signature comes from. LOLIn this clip, instead of them saying "All synthetic oils are the same" just substitute that for "Dale Myers and Dan Rather are GREAT!" Then I come along and wack them saying "Think with yer dipstick!!!!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj5ms9PJDNY