Wim I would like to reopen the investigation of JFK

JFK Assassination
capt777737

Wim I would like to reopen the investigation of JFK

Post by capt777737 »

Even at risk of my life.We need new sources to back up what we know.The government is still covering up, and it's damn time we stop them.I know of 2 high school history classes, who I might be able to get to help out.We might want to talk to James E. Files ourselves and ask him questions he wasn't asked.Can you lend us a hand.History channel has JFK Part 1 3 days Conspiracy with nothing but strict footage for the whole 2 hours of the show. Part 2 will be next week.I will tape both.Much of the footage has never been seen.I want to find out everything of the JFK assassination, who did it, who was behind it, and why it happened.Our country's stake depends on it.
dankbaar

Re: Wim I would like to reopen the investigation of JFK

Post by dankbaar »

Hey Capt, I am with you But how?Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

Capt...the reason I watched and recorded the special the last two nights on the History channel was to study the old footage and to look for people that I know now were involved in the conspiracy. People like David Atlee Phillips and other folks connected to the CIA for instance. As far as I know, Jimmy is done talking about the JFK assassination. That might change at some point, but as of now, Files has turned the page. Bottom line, as Thom said in a previous post, the wizards that ordered the hit on JFK are still in power, and until the sheeple realize that fact and until we get truly courageous leadership from our politicians, nothing will really change.
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

I personally think that those 'wizards' will only fall if they are taken down from within thier own power group, because that is the only way it will happen, they control too much of Government and media to allow a overt challenge.I just pray to God it happens in my lifetime.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Lofty wrote:I personally think that those 'wizards' will only fall if they are taken down from within thier own power group, because that is the only way it will happen, they control too much of Government and media to allow a overt challenge.I just pray to God it happens in my lifetime.No doubt. The wizards have made their fair share of mistakes over the years, but the MSM protects them...as they are the whores that perform the tricks on the sheeple. I also hope that one day...especially in the internet age...that a mistake so colossal will occur, and that the wizards will become exposed. To me, the wizardry started at the turn of the 20th century when the industrial age started and the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and their ilk took hold of the world and controlled the economy. They also helped to create war and profit from it. They used their own puppets as the "leaders", and those who rocked the boat were eliminated. See JFK.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

It's still a long way to go in the cultural developement until politics will rule over money instead of money ruling over politics as it is now.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:It's still a long way to go in the cultural developement until politics will rule over money instead of money ruling over politics as it is now.You are so right Chris. A good example is the healthcare situation in the United States, unlike Canada and most of Europe, where the people have universal healthcare.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

ChristophMessner wrote:It's still a long way to go in the cultural developement until politics will rule over money instead of money ruling over politics as it is now.Hello <The nazi war criminal trial should be coming up shortly in Germany. The accused has been extradicted back to Germany from the US.I am very curious to see how this will go. It has been postponed until November. I will get back to this.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:It's still a long way to go in the cultural developement until politics will rule over money instead of money ruling over politics as it is now.Hello <The nazi war criminal trial should be coming up shortly in Germany. The accused has been extradicted back to Germany from the US.I am very curious to see how this will go. It has been postponed until November. I will get back to this.here we go starts nov 30 .....http://www.wsws.org/articles/2009/nov20 ... -n02.shtml
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

here's another investigation opening ...I am nowhere near fluent in spanish, and this is in portuguese...but I can read it alright..If anyone has a problem with it, just go to translations on google. Babel is best. (The translator has been admitted to be a 'frankenstein' at times but they are working on it . )http://zerohora.clicrbs.com.br/zerohora ... ction=1003