One Question Quiz

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

One Question Quiz

Post by ThomZajac »

I know it will be tempting to look it up, but I'd like you guys to refrain from that and answer the following question to the best of your recollection-Q- How many minutes did it take authorities to find the "sniper's nest" on the sixth floor of the book depository?
kenmurray

Re: One Question Quiz

Post by kenmurray »

Ok, I will guess and say 20 minutes
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Hmmm tough one, off the top of my head... fifteen mins.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Well...it's obvious that they KNEW where to search as it was a set up, so I'll split the difference and say 17 minutes and 30 seconds. One of the first guys up there actually was Roger Craig...who was one of the REAL heroes in this shady affair with so many low lifes involved. Here is Craig's account of what transpired...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WQr4y1j ... re=related
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

i am thinking everything was seasled until the homicide detectives got there. i think one police officer was notified within 5 minutes that there was someone spotted on the 6th floor with a rifle but the area wasn't investigated for probablr 45 min to an hour after the shooting.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Just a wild stab - I'm gonna guess 11 minutes.
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

At first I was thinking 20 min. Then I was down to 12. And the more I think about it I have arrived at 6 minutes. 6 minutes is an eternity after an event like what happened that day.The quality of input on the forum has blown me away these last few weeks. Setting aside the outing of Sara Carter of course. Thanks for that Seamus. I have been following the threads and it looks like I need to get some books to digest during the upcoming Winter. It seems like I have assimilated a lot of knowledge following this case but as I progress it seems what you know is only the tip of the iceberg. Keep up the excellent work guys.