One Question Quiz Answer

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

One Question Quiz Answer

Post by ThomZajac »

Tom Jeffers was pretty much on the money: FORTY MINUTES.I was astounded when I learned that little tidbit yesterday- Officer Baker had drawn his gun and confronted Oswald within three minutes of the final shot and I just assumed the nest had to be found very shortly thereafter, say two or three or four minutes. Would love to hear everyone's theories as to why it took so long.Thom
kenmurray

Re: One Question Quiz Answer

Post by kenmurray »

Thom, it depends on WHICH version of Marion Baker you want to believe. It seems he has 4 different oneshttp://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Good point. What do you think he was up to?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

ThomZajac wrote:Good point. What do you think he was up to?Thom, after looking at all of the Baker-Oswald encounter story, I'm inclined to think that it was created. I tend to believe what DiEugenio says about it:http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_6_review.html
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

There is for me some confusion about this part of the events, according to Baker he saw Oswald through a window in a door in the lunchroom, then he didnt, then he says he had his gun in Oswalds stomach, then there was the case of the mystery man on or near the stairs on one of the upper floors 5' 9'' 165 pounds wearing darkbrown leather jacket, who he claimed the manager called to , and was subsequently never seen of or reported on again.Most peculair, maybe deliberate misinformation at work to muddy the waters, because it is a known fact the FBI and the DPD manipulated evidence and witness statements on this case.