Oswald Photo

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

Oswald Photo

Post by ThomZajac »

kenmurray

Re: Oswald Photo

Post by kenmurray »

[quote="ThomZajac"]It just keeps coming!http://whokilledjfk.net/damage_control.htmthis photo proves only 1thing....... that oswald was being held up by hidden wires because nobody stands like that unless you are deformed and being propped up somehow. i know its been almost 40 years since i had a physics class but it is quite obvious to me. i may have come home walking that gate after a hard night of drinking a time or 2 but no way was i holding up a gun.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

ThomZajac wrote:It just keeps coming!http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/0 ... 2.htmlKens right Thom.Thanks for the link/ Even if, the photo is just by chance real. Oswald was posing as a communist anyhow and the two Newspapers he was holding up were diametrically opposed to each other even if these assholes say this photo is for real. They can't win. Did you note them also plugging that Castro did it shit?Indeed Thom it does "just keep on coming."
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Backyard photos analysis presented by Ralph Thomas:http://www.pimall.com/nais/news/backyard.html
Bob

Post by Bob »

I guess Dartmouth has joined Yale as an Ivy league disinformation college.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:I guess Dartmouth has joined Yale as an Ivy league disinformation college. That's for sure there Bob.
Videojohn

Post by Videojohn »

Gentlemen;The photo was invented in 1963 and is a fake,to make Oswald look guilty & always was.--------Here's why;1) Oswald's booking photo shows him with apointed chin with a cleft. The head in the photohas a square chin and NO cleft.2) In the photo Oswald is shown with a 6" pistoland holster. The one he owned was a 2" one.3) The lighting isn't uniform. Look at the background.Bob's quote is correct too. It's "disinformation" -------Happy trails to all.
Phil Dragoo

Can't find my pants

Post by Phil Dragoo »

I have recently seen it posited the black pants and shirt were never found. Probably need to send Ruth and Robert Oswald into the Magic Paine Garage one more time.Lee did have a set of interchangeable chins. Marina and Robert Oswald remember vividly how he would sit for hours before a mirror, trying on first his big, square chin, then his pointed one, then his Kirk Douglas-type cleft chin.Lee would sometimes wear his extra-gravity boots, allowing him to lean way out to one side, yet not fall over.So, what at first appears to have been faked, can be readily explained--The newspapers demonstrate the communist dialectic: thesis, antithesis, and that.The shadow under the nose remains the same because it is a witty little homage to Charlie Chaplin, Lee's fake moustache.Another computer simulation is expected out of DARPA (Dartmouth Asset Revision Post Angleton) which will show that Lee had the ability to actually disappear, explaining the final backyard photo showing only the outline of a Lee Oswald-rifle-newspaper object d'art.That was his Cheshire Cat period.
Videojohn

Post by Videojohn »

Dear Phil;Yes; of course. I forgot to mention that, Sir. The shadow under the nose is from a diffused lighting source(above) unlike the bright sunlight seen in the background,from 'camera right' etc.That BS thing wouldn't get past a Jr. College student and their trying to sell it still today?? Thanks, John M.---------Happy trails to all.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Damn Phil that is good.I think you shold work for the govmt. as a coverup man..