Conjecture, Consensus, Evidence of Truth

JFK Assassination
Kirk

Conjecture, Consensus, Evidence of Truth

Post by Kirk »

Hello my name is Kirk and I am from Austin, Texas. I actually feel some what privileged to be on this forum, after reading many of the post, and following the links of information. This is a serious place to learn and share information on the Assassination of JFK. So I am grateful at the start that there is such a place.As I relayed to Wim. I come from the angle of a 47 year old man that has lived most of his life with this shadow as a part of the landscape of reality. Yes, I do and have taken this personally. I can not help, but wonder what the world would be like, if this had never happened, or if real justice and truth had been pursued from the start to a completion by all. I believe most that have any real sense of history, our country, and our world has a certain unease with that shadow, whether conscious or not. Of course we represent those many to a degree, whether the many or even ourselves totally understand that.I am sure that I am a novice compared to most on this forum. I believe the first pursuit of knowledge is understanding. Understanding rarely means complete agreement or even general consensus, but it is a good first step to tell where others are coming from, and where we might all be heading. Consensus can often be merely a current reality that is fiction. I tend to use conjecture based on evidence from my own personal experience not to persuade so much anyone, including myself, but maybe to give one another insight that will help others to put the stray pieces together.You have my word that I will ask some stupid questions from time to time. The answers most likely will come easy to you, and maybe even me, but just for the sake of being sure one more time of those answers I might ask them again. Mostly I think I will be catching up on information that is new to me, and thinking about old information in a new way.I will thank you for your patiences in advance.Kirk
Dealey Joe

Re: Conjecture, Consensus, Evidence of Truth

Post by Dealey Joe »

Hello Kirkwelcome. I myself are fairly new here. It will be comforting having someone else to flounder in this sea of knowledge.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Hello Kirk (you aren't a Captain are you? ) and welcome. The same goes to Dealey Joe, in case I didn't say the same to him. This is a great forum and it has gotten better with the assortment of new voices over a period of time. Just remember what Confucius once said, "He who asks a question might feel silly for a moment, but he who never asks a question will be silly forever."
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Welcome to the forum Kirk and Dealey Joe.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Hey Joe,Thanks yeah misery loves company. Floating is better then sinking.Dealey Joe wrote:Hello Kirkwelcome. I myself are fairly new here. It will be comforting having someone else to flounder in this sea of knowledge.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Thanks Kenkenmurray wrote:Welcome to the forum Kirk and Dealey Joe.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Howdy Bob and ThanksActually I was back in military school, which was a Five year mission believe it or not. I had a friend tell me once that Confusious was pretty smart.Bob wrote:Hello Kirk (you aren't a Captain are you? ) and welcome. The same goes to Dealey Joe, in case I didn't say the same to him. This is a great forum and it has gotten better with the assortment of new voices over a period of time. Just remember what Confucius once said, "He who asks a question might feel silly for a moment, but he who never asks a question will be silly forever."
Bob

Post by Bob »

Kirk wrote:Howdy Bob and ThanksActually I was back in military school, which was a Five year mission believe it or not. I had a friend tell me once that Confusious was pretty smart.Bob wrote:Hello Kirk (you aren't a Captain are you? ) and welcome. The same goes to Dealey Joe, in case I didn't say the same to him. This is a great forum and it has gotten better with the assortment of new voices over a period of time. Just remember what Confucius once said, "He who asks a question might feel silly for a moment, but he who never asks a question will be silly forever."Now HOW cool is that!!! You didn't have any buddies named Spock or McCoy did you?
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Hello Kirk and welcome, i am too a newcomer and a relative lightweight, knowledge wise, in comparison to a lot of the posters on this forum, however, my knowledge has expanded massively since i discovered this site.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Watch out for that guy, Bob, as there is every reason to believe he is a member of a very twisted intelligence cult.